info gathering

More
2 months 1 week ago #5385 by snc
info gathering was created by snc
Hi, i want to read an academic article on how petrification fetish and the like is developed but could't find any, so i feel likr i should try gathering info myself.

please tell me the following:
1) your top 3 favorite form of transformation
2) when and how do you realise or aware that you like the transformation, if possible, please tell me what art piece introduce you to this world
3) notes, something you like to add (if any) that will help understand how our liking in petrification and other types of tramsformation is developed better

thank you in advance

ps. please excuse my bad English

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #5386 by Freyr
Replied by Freyr on topic info gathering
There have been two attempts to produce a study like that. The first was by Katherine Gates. She published a book called "Deviant Desires". It was published by JunoBooks out of NY (presumably New York City). It's ISBN is: 1890451037

The second was an academic article that focused more on robots/androids and focused on the straight community but did mention gay males. I'll have to dig up that information for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DerkIndy, Teabag, snc

More
2 months 4 days ago #5396 by FlatMenCollector
Replied by FlatMenCollector on topic info gathering
1) My top three favorite:
Flattening, petrification, mannequins
2) I realised that I have a kink in transformation when I hit pubert. At that time I feel strangely aroused when thinking about certain scenarios and watching cartoon shows that had cartoon physic. One of them is Oggy and the cockroaches, it contains scenes where characters get flattened, inflated and turned into statues
3) I think this is related to bondage somehow
The following user(s) said Thank You: Teabag, aurelio21, snc

More
1 month 1 week ago #5400 by Teabag
Replied by Teabag on topic info gathering
1. Flesh to stone. Flesh to plastic. Flesh to metal.
2. Young, watching movies/tv involving transformations, the Conan cartoon and Johnny Quest episodes involving medusa.
3. Reading fiction on SIS, writing stories and looking at the images, talking and discussion/chats with likeminded SIS members
The following user(s) said Thank You: aurelio21

More
1 week 1 day ago #5406 by MarbleAstik
Replied by MarbleAstik on topic info gathering
1) My top favorite are: petrification, mannequins, freezing
2) When I was a child, I watched movies with good ASFR scenes that introduced me to these tastes: like the freezing of a soldier in Day after tomorrow, those petrifications by medusa in Clash of Titans (2010) or that taxidermy scene at the ending of Jeepers Creepers 1 (this is a kinda gore)
3) Supporting more artists
The following user(s) said Thank You: boxx, aurelio21

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds