Transformed into an anatomically correct latex doll with articulated skeleton

• BigCharles
  • Topic Author
More
8 months 9 hours ago #5306 by BigCharles
[justify]Hello guys, I'm new here.  I was wondering if any of you have thought of being changed into a latex super-flexibal male seamless body? I found some of those on line, they even have metal skeletons with all the articulation and even comes with a nice choice of penises and faces.

Can you imagine being transformed in one of those? Those toys for adults are available at 1/6 and 1/12 scale. Personally, I 'd love to have a guys transformed like that, but also very aroused by the idea to be one of those myself! PM me if you'd like to chat about it, I have Discord  [/justify]
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Freyr, puckbot, mrstatue

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 months 5 hours ago #5307 by mike_stone
Its an interesting thought.. but would be more fun to feel the change.. into a latex doll.. to feel your limbs squeezed.. and pulling inwards.. and your waist shrinking.

As if squeezed from all over and compressed.. into a doll.

To aim a machine at a guy.. it would have to transfix him.. and hold him.. as it did it to him.. turning him into this small naked thing that looked like a man.. that looked like him in the nude,, that no clothes would fit.

And then to be handily picked up.. and examined.. moved about and posed.. inspected.. to loose his ability to move and become an action figure.. a naked action figure.. anatomically correct.. but looking completely like himself.. only miniaturized..

Set down on a bathroom counter.. next to a mirror.. to see himself.. unable to move.

• BigCharles
  • Topic Author
More
8 months 4 hours ago #5308 by BigCharles
Very nice comment, great idea!! Thank you so much! Here a montage I did about inspection a tiny guy turned into a doll   
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Freyr, boxx, puckbot

More
6 months 4 weeks ago #5328 by MarbleAstik
I think there should be more content of this little statuettes

Time to create page: 0.583 seconds