A petrified bodybuilder

• stoneisme
  • Topic Author
More
7 months 3 weeks ago #5317 by stoneisme
A petrified bodybuilder was created by stoneisme
The story is written by myself, but my English is not very good, if there are translation errors, please forgive me.
The protagonist and victim of this story is Ethan, a Chinese bodybuilder. I hope you will like him and this story.( Chinese will appear in the text, usually the name of a person or company, they are fictional, I am sorry I do not know how to translate them into English)

In the glittering rooms of the crystal walls, bottles of wine flowed, and businessmen wearing masks admired the muscular bodybuilders on the screen. Looking at the audience show appreciation of the expression, standing next to the screen man suit also took the opportunity to start business introduction. In a word -- auction, as for the object is no doubt that the screen is a large male figure. “Emmmm, number 06,100 million.” The moment the last buyer shouted out the price, the entire room fell silent. After all, for a contestant who was destined to lose the championship, to shout out such a price... They all feel a little unworthy. ...... Ethan walked out with a silver medal, a little upset, wondering why he had scored less than 77 points on the overall stage effect in the final game (the referee set it at nine) , is his choice of song“XXX” not enough to heal People's hearts? But Ethan was relieved to know that it was a private event, entirely funded by someone else, and that he could pay for everything along the way. After all, it was probably just a publicity stunt, just to launch their own brand endorsements. Thinking about Ethan, he walked out of the stadium, but before he could even take two steps, his phone started ringing in his pocket, and he picked it up out of habit, overjoyed by the news. “Okay, okay, so it's‘漢気’, 8:00 a.m. Tomorrow? I'll be there.” Ethan's mood brightened as he excitedly answered the questions on the other end of the phone. After all, the profits offered by the other end of the phone were huge sums of money that he could not get for several lifetimes. The unhappiness between the matches disappeared in an instant, after all, no party B would express any dissatisfaction with the decision of party a given enough, right?
    The next morning, at 8:00 a.m. , Ethan showed up at the door to‘漢気’'s at the exact same time,looking at the ordinary door, and Ethan was looking at the door to the pinnacle of his life, on the other side of the door is not a simple reception hall, but a glittering sheet of money. Adjusting his clothes and adjusting his mental state to his best, Ethan heads toward the door with a face full of anticipation. As soon as he walked through the door, a well-dressed lady walked up to Ethan, “Mr. Ethan,” she said, fluently and politely, “Please follow me. Our boss has been expecting us for a long time.” Although Ethan felt a little weird about being expected, but the desire for money made him ignore it, nod his head and follow the receptionist to the elevator. Coming into the hall in public, Ethan felt a little creeped out by all the masked people sitting around him. But Ethan felt a sense of relief when he saw the pedestal in the middle of them with the words '漢気' written on it.
   "It's just a simple bodybuilding competition, but the audience is a little different this time. Okay, okay, don't worry. What can happen to so many people?" Ethan thought to himself as he tried to calm himself down, force yourself to have a little hair of peace of mind, after all, who looked around the audience are wearing a mask will have some resistance to it. "Are you sure this is the right place?" Ethan inquisitively asks the pretty girl who leads him over, and when he gets a Yes, he quickly takes off all the clothes he's wearing, and then goes on to say, "Just make a reservation for your photo shoot, right?" and seeing Ethan in such a hurry, she doesn't know how to respond, seeing that the other person didn't respond, Ethan assumed that the other person agreed with him, that he could get a large sum of money after he finished the performance, and walked slowly onto the stage, Ethan felt a long-lost peace in his heart, it was as if he had returned to the most familiar arena of his past. He stood on the platform, bent over, and raised his arms to the top of his head to display his pectoral muscles. The bronzed muscles, the sharp lines, and the plump, rounded muscle fibers that emerge as the muscles are pulled. It was as if Ethan was back on the stage, confident and proud, his muscles pulsing like notes. Ethan closes his eyes and begins to enjoy this special state, as if he were part of the world.
  Suddenly a hand touched his pectoral muscles, and in a moment of contact, a strong electric current formed on Ethan's body surface and disturbed him from his natural state of oneness. The rush of electricity made Ethan inexplicably excited, and his blood began to flow like a tidal wave, and sure enough, Ethan's cheeks were instantly stained with blush. Ethan looks away shyly, only to see a relatively small figure standing by his side, dressed in a suit and tie as if he were an adult, yet somehow vulnerable. “Hey, Hey, Hey, Kid, don't touch anything. Are you in the wrong...” Ethan wasn't finished, a stern reprimand interrupts him: “Ethan, don't be rude, if you don't want anything to happen to your cooperation.” Ethan instantly captures the key word in the rain, his mind instantly formed a ten-thousand-word novel, a strange logical chain. After all, the rich always have some strange habits, don't They, it was not as if he had never encountered such a thing before. As long as the money was in place and he could touch it, he would be fine with it. Besides, given the price this time, it was not as if he could not compromise if there was a beautiful lady opposite him “Ahem, I'm sorry, Ethan, I'm obsessed. My name is 小克, and I'm the employer, and I hope we can work well together in the future.” 小克 coughed twice, the body appeared a little weak, as if suffering from some disease.
As he retracted his hand, Ethan heaved a sigh of relief. After all, while he could accept negative distance from his employer, he was still a little intimidated if it was a man. But looking at his frail face and the yearning in his eyes, Ethan felt that he was simply envious of his own body and that nothing terrible had happened to it, which made his List A lot easier. "Okay, Ethan," 小克 said, pulling Ethan out of his head, he claps his hands twice and continues, “I want you to show me your pecs next.” Ethan does as he's told by his employer, meeting the employer's demands is a matter of getting paid. He turned sideways, his right shoulder stretched back, his right elbow flexed, and pulled his right pectoral muscles wildly outward. The strip shape clear muscle silk appears gradually on the pectoral major muscle, accompanied by the indoor warm yellow light, will the male most vigorous chest display incisively and vividly.
小克 looks at Ethan's puffed-out back, his only pair of tight shorts that reveal his most prideful roots. But unfortunately this movement, limitations are too big, forget it. He puts his hand on Ethan's pectoral muscles and uses his fingers to feel the strength of each muscle fiber up close. Slightly satisfied with his desire, he slowly pulled back his hand and shook his head slowly, looking dissatisfied. "Don't get mad, don't get mad, for the money, for the money," Ethan says over and over in his head, then he put on a friendly face and said, "Emmmm, what did I do wrong?" 小克 shook his head and said, "I'm sorry, Mr. Ethan, but I was wrong. I think I wanted you to show me your trapezius." At the request of his employer, Ethan stood up and thought for a moment, with his arms raised over his head, his hands behind his head, and his arms flexed forward, the filaments gradually emerge round and well-defined on Ethan's trapezius.
  His eyes glowed as he looked at the strong muscles, but then he shook his head a little helplessly as he watched the movement that was almost gripping the side of Ethan's head. He extended his fingers through the gaps in Ethan's muscles, feeling the tenacity and force of each muscle pulling against the other. 小克fingers press hard against Ethan's muscles, but they don't Dent at all. Looking at Ethan's muscles, which are as strong as steel, 小克 gives an envious sigh, perhaps a lament for her poor body, Ethan thinks. He reluctantly retracted his arm from Ethan's back, "I'm sorry, Mr. Ethan," he sighed. "It shows your trapezius, but it doesn't show your whole body. I hope you can think of something else." Ethan had to relax his muscles, take a short break and start thinking about postures that will satisfy all of what 小克 says. After all, at this point the request of Xiao Ke has been very clear: full display of their trapezius muscle and to be able to show their whole body. Although this request may sound a little strange, the years of bodybuilding competitions still let him suddenly understand the meaning of small grams, is to be able to show the muscles of the body and highlight the strength of the trapezius muscle.
  After a short rest, Ethan felt his strength was almost restored, and he had a pattern in his head of what he was going to do next, he believes that he will be able to complete the task required by the employer in the next one. Ethan stood up and stretched his torso a little to get his muscles into peak condition, and just as he was moving his body, he felt an itching sensation in his arm, his outstretched right arm only saw his bronzed skin glittering with a little bit of bright silver light, as if a fine silvery white dust fell on his right arm. Ethan looks up at the ceiling, which is completely covered by the Iron Curtain. He has no idea where the dust is coming from. Could he be mistaken? Just as Ethan is lost in thought, he is interrupted by a cry: “Mr. Ethan, what is it? Is it the warm light that doesn't match your body color?” Hearing his employer's confusion, ethan immediately put the initial confusion behind him, “No, no,” he replied flatly. “I was just attracted by the light, which matched my body perfectly. I really hope I can have the opportunity to use this kind of light to show my figure in the future.
  And there was a weird smile on his face when he heard Ethan's answer, he answered Ethan with absolute certainty: “Yes, yes, I will definitely let you use this light in the future.” Ethan was clearly overjoyed, after all, in his understanding, 小克 may be willing to provide that kind of light for himself to compete in, which only reinforces his determination to show off. As Ethan took a deep breath, his massive muscles began to swell, turning him from a slightly larger-than-average size into a monstrous beast, with his bronzed skin, Ethan looks like a quaint rock, huge and angular. Looking at the front of the human body as if the wall 小克 could not help but swallow saliva, such a beautiful human body, must, must, must belong to me! The heavy breathing continued from Ethan's mouth and nose, and it was clear that Ethan was expending a great deal of energy to maintain this form, and he looked at his bulging muscles and nodded in satisfaction, then began to show the action. Bending his legs and leaning forward, with his arms arched and his shoulders stretched forward, Ethan is like a crab about to take over. As Ethan worked his way up through the outer layers of his body, layers of filaments sprang up, ridges and grooves forming on Ethan's skin, thick blood vessels throbbed past Ethan's muscles.

Looking at this like a work of art general body, 小克's heart ignited a raging desire, the desire in his heart can not help but swallow saliva. Looking at his almost obsessed face, Ethan smiles smugly. He's been working out for years for no reason other than to compete, a look of envy that has always been his passion. But Ethan can't help but notice his employer's near-total lack of focus. After all, he wants to get off work early, and he can't stay that way for long. Hearing Ethan's voice, 小克 Jerks his head back, pulling his mind back to reality, "Thank you, Mr. Ethan," he said. "Please wait while we take a picture." Ethan didn't respond, but his rhythmic breathing suggests he is ready. Then a woman with a camera arrives in front of Ethan, and with a click, the expected flash doesn't flash in front of her. Instead, she's greeted by a cloud of coughing dust. As the fumes inhale into his lungs, Ethan begins to cough incessantly, and just as he coughs, an electrical surge of stimulation passes from Ethan's nipples back to his brain. The strong stimulus made Ethan's cough stagnate, but it also made the smoke deeper and the strong man's cough more intense! The intense discomfort makes Ethan instinctively reach for the object that's causing his discomfort, but Ethan feels like he can't Move? ! Ethan was horrified by his arm, even though he was still coughing unceasingly, he still said intermittently the fear in his heart, "You, all of you, dry, ke, ke. What have you done? Oh, I. . . Why Can't I move anymore? ke."
  小克 kept stroking Ethan's muscles, “Don't panic, Mr. Ethan,” he said, as he pulled a pair of scissors out of his pocket. “It's no use panicking at this point. It's all about enjoying yourself.” Cutting Ethan's petite blue midriff along the side of his waist. As the underpants fall, a huge male root jumps up from Ethan's crotch, adding a touch of sensuality to the prim air. Ethan's expression became awkward when he saw his erection. After all, his body was in heat uncontrollably and it would have been embarrassing for anyone to see him in public.

But he doesn't care. He puts his finger on the tip of Ethan's erect penis and slides it down, and as he does so, his finger opens slightly, ethan's large, plump genitals are gradually caught between his fingers. Then he clamps Ethan's genitals between his fingers and moves them up and down gently and slowly. His fingers glided over his genitals, giving Ethan an electric thrill, his hair bristling and his facial muscles pulling uncontrollably around him, made a very strange but very expressive and strange expression. There is a vague but real satisfaction in watching Ethan's strange expression, and watching a strong man fall into his hands is one of his favorite performances. He was squeezing Ethan's genitals and jerking off, “Don't be so defensive,” he whispered into Ethan's ear. “After all, you're probably going to be getting massages every day.” The rush of pleasure made Ethan unable to control himself, but his body, under the influence of a strange force, maintained the initial movement, and only his head was able to move a little at the moment. Struggling to control his head as he turned toward 小克, Ethan gasped and pressed, "What are you doing? Kidnapping is illegal!" As he spoke, Ethan's neck suddenly thrust forward, as if to make a threatening gesture. Looking at Ethan's angry face now, the creepier and creepier of his smile became. He drew his face close to Ethan's cheeks and nose, red with rage, a fearless look said brazenly words: “Illegal, is it, can you now extend your fist to hit me?”
  Saying this, he puts his face in front of Ethan's fist. Unfortunately, Ethan, who can not move at all, finally looks at him with indignation. Looking at the sullen face, he said scornfully, “My toy,” and gave Ethan a hard pinch on the head of his penis. A sudden, violent blow to the groin turned Ethan's anger into nothingness, leaving him feeling nothing but pain in the groin and a deep, visceral need for desire.
  But instead of engaging Ethan's desires, he pulls back his hand from Ethan's groin and drags it over his shoulder. Along the distinct texture of the deltoid, Chloe's fingers glide slowly between Ethan's muscles. Feel the blood vessels under your fingers and the strong muscle fibers, “Your body is perfect,” he said, “And it's going to be one of my favorite things ever.” His fingers slid down Ethan's back, then he lies down on Ethan's back, his face flushed, whether he's overflowing with the collection he's about to acquire, or whether he's aroused by Ethan's body, it doesn't matter. Kirky lies on Ethan's back, enjoying the soft flesh and the comfort of the heat, which he is unlikely to enjoy again. Ethan, on the other hand, felt the tearing of his muscles and the tiredness of his body, and the constant display of hunger overload made Ethan feel as if every muscle in his body was being torn apart, pain and suffering. Pain and lust tore through his body, eventually blending to form a more complex pleasure that formed inside Ethan, swelling his lower body. Suddenly, Ethan felt a warm breeze in his ear, “Why, you can't stand it when I'm lying on your back, your dick is so big,” he says, stretching his hand from Ethan's neck to his meat stick. The rush of pleasure washes away all Ethan's thoughts, leaving him gasping for breath to quell the surges of desire in his body. As the euphoria wore off, Ethan turned his head hard to one side, presumably to see what the current 小克 was up to.
  But this time, before he could see Xiao Ke's appearance, he noticed strange dust falling on him constantly from the top of his head, then, he saw a gray patch of skin replacing his usual tan on his arm. At first, he thought he was mistaken. Then he blinked hard, but the gray in his pupils didn't fade. Instead, they seemed to expand, and one of his eyes was completely covered in gray. For the first time in his life, a cry of horror came from the muscular man, who did not understand what was happening to his body and feared for his future, if you can not continue in the bodybuilding competition to achieve the rank of their later life can end well... Finally, all of this tangled up in Ethan's mouth as he snarled, "What did you do, 小克? !"

The loud noise made a series of Burnout in 小克's ear, which made him feel a little deaf, he reached out his pinky and slowly pulled out his ear, letting the buzzing go away.”小克 claps his hands at a masked man and the dust stops falling, enough to turn a bodybuilder into a stone statue for good.

Anyway, there's no need for 小克 to respond to Ethan's questions. He picks his ear and puts his finger on the top of Ethan's penis, then he says simply, "The semen is coming out." The sudden turn confuses Ethan's logic. He doesn't know what the crusty turn is trying to say, so he looks down at his crotch. Hesaw a long thin silver wire over the fingers of small grams, from the top of his penis out of a crystal clear thin line down. Ethan's breathing grew heavy as he watched the scene unfold, and he couldn't help but imagine how exciting and joyous it would be if his fingers were to turn here. It was as if he had seen through Ethan's mind, and the moment he began to imagine it, his fingers began to flex and stretch, slowly rubbing against Ethan's genitals. The rush of pleasure pulls Ethan out of his mind, and the rush of pleasure causes Ethan's meat stick to start pumping out more and more uncontrollably, and the steady flow of lust from his genitals soon leads to a fast lane to the ground. Ethan's head rises uncontrollably from his overpowering desire, and the slimy slobber oozes from the corners of his mouth. The burly man is lost in lust, unaware that the petrified gray has spread over his body, moving along the gaps between Ethan's muscles to divide the muscles into regions, which then begin to erode as they form a circle. But instead of Ethan's original bronzer, they used gray, and the lines were as clear as if they were trying to seal it in for eternity, and, yes, an eternal statue.
  Ethan's brain is constantly stimulated by intense desire. The ferocious beast was on the verge of pleasure before he knew it. His strong genitals leaped up in an instant, and the gorgeous silver wire threw out graceful arcs in the air. But at the very edge of the jet, the excitement at the tip of the penis fades away, and the sudden stop before orgasm makes the Beast, captured by desire, roar wildly, but he can do no more than rage. "Are you a Virgin?"小克's sudden words shattered Ethan's desire. The man's Pride made him instinctively refute it, but his ugly face faithfully reflected that 小克 was probably right. “Ze,Ze. Why are you in such a hurry to reject me? It's so simple to make you come. If you're not a virgin, what is?” As he spoke, 小克 withdrew his hand that was constantly caressing Ethan's lower body, and stuck it up Ethan's nose. Looking at his Dirty Palms, Ethan Shyly tried to turn his head away to deny it. But he won't let him off so easily, and with a snort he slams his palm into Ethan's cheek. The thick sap running down his cheeks, the strong stink spreading through the middle of his nose, the intense discomfort mixed with the intense desire to make Ethan want to cough instinctively, but in the end, his unexpected power made that impossible. He smears the thick juice of his hand on Ethan's cheek, and 小克 pulls his hand back. He rolls down from the burly man's back and stands next to Ethan and begins to scrutinize the burly man.
  Perhaps aroused or activated by some strange quirk in his heart, Ethan doesn't feel the nausea of semen on his face at the moment. Instead, he feels a deep desire for it. The stench in his nostrils seemed to attach itself to a fatal attraction that Ethan craved and indulged in, and without realizing it, Ethan reached out and licked the slime on the side of his lips, the salty smell wafts through his mouth but Ethan doesn't feel the least bit nauseous and instead finds a sweet flavor blooming on the tip of his tongue. As he sipped his own semen on the tip of his tongue, Ethan even felt his inner fire subside a little, and the comfort of his withdrawal caused Ethan's furrowed brows to unfurl uncontrollably, with his dirty face full of grotesque and lascivious visual moment came. Even as Ethan immerses himself, the Petrification category has crept over his lower limbs, and the limbs below the hips are completely covered in gray stone. The slow expansion of the petrified area tugs at the soft skin at the edges of the petrified area, where the slight pain mixed with the itching is constantly produced in the nerves. Of course, this very slight sensation should have been automatically ignored by the brain, but as the petrification spread to Ethan's hip, the subtle touch was magnified by the polyps around the posterior chamber. The sudden jolt froze Ethan's blissful smile, which then morphed into an expression of even more silly longing. His wrists kept pushing, pushing his fingers ever deeper into Ethan's body. While his back acupuncture points continued to feed off his dissatisfaction with the blockage, Ethan's growing physical desire encouraged him to sink deeper into the abyss, the surge of pleasure kept rising in the body of the burning flame kept rising, unable to control the throat kept spewing out of the hot breath.
  The itching that gushes from the back of his groin, like an accelerant, fills Ethan's body with fire, and Ethan, who has only just begun to show signs of fire, is instantly seized by desire. Watching Ethan's mesmerizing, salivating face slide from the corners of his mouth, Chloe flashes a cruel smile. He walks up behind Ethan, pinches his index and middle fingers together, and thrusts them into Ethan's hip with lightning speed. The force of the thrust makes it easy for his two fingers to break through Ethan's Chakra and into the warm cavern. The sudden jolt froze Ethan's blissful smile, which then morphed into an expression of even more silly longing. His wrists kept pushing, pushing his fingers ever deeper into Ethan's body. While his back acupuncture points continued to feed off his dissatisfaction with the blockage, Ethan's growing physical desire encouraged him to sink deeper into the abyss, the surge of pleasure kept rising in the body of the burning flame kept rising, uncontrollable throat kept spewing out of the burning hot breath. "Hoo, hoo, ha, no, no." Ethan's lips swelled and he groaned, his mouth glistening with lust, sweat, and saliva covering the man's entire face, to make it look so salivating. “Oh ho ho, it looks like the effects of this thing are quite good. It's already made this bodybuilder lose his sense of self with just a simple touch.” Sisisisuo's discussions continued to spread from the surrounding actions, i can see that they are very satisfied with the performance at the moment, so the next auction must be more willing to invest.
   none of this had any effect on 小克 who kept thrusting his finger deep into Ethan's groin until he came across a slightly rounded ball, then he gently places his finger on the round sphere, and Ethan's body vibrates at a frequency that is visible to the naked eye. Seeing Ethan's reaction so intense, 小克's heart raced and he knew he had found the right spot. He flexed his fingers and rubbed them back and forth over a round ball, ethan's body went limp with waves of exhilaration. The intense pleasure that washed over the strong man's body, stimulated Ethan's cock to rise, and the slight oozing of the erotic juice that was thrown into a glistening arc by the acceleration of the meat stick, let the erotic atmosphere instantly covered the entire venue. "Ha, ha, ah, go on." The sheer joy of it made Ethan forget his original purpose and just want to bask in the bliss of the moment and enjoy the moments in his life, the exhilaration was so great that it almost brought him to the brink of orgasm.The milky filaments of semen in the genitals spill out and are visible to the naked eye to the edge of the eruption.
  But his finger also jerked out when it stopped immediately. He was so good at it that the desire to make a man's ejaculate was always there, the feeling of wanting to be precise and never being able to get it out. Yes, for a perfect statue. And for Ethan, it's as if the moment he stops is the moment he locks his horse's eye, the surge of semen in the vas deferens but the lack of a final push, can only be stuck in the meat stick completely unable to spray. Moreover, the petrification that spread to the cave mouth affected the sensitive nerves near the cave mouth, resulting in a feeling of insects crawling back and forth near the cave mouth, the Itchy delusion makes Ethan feel an unspeakable void in his posterior cavern, which he had previously rejected but now only wanted something else to fill it. But he can't help him. No matter how much he whines and groans and groans, he stands at his right flank and squats. With his eyes free of Ethan's massive arms, the mighty behemoth is now in the line of sight of 小克 who spreads his arms around Ethan's completely petrified waist, one hand gently guards the still-soft tip of Ethan's penis, while the other slowly grips Ethan's large pouch. Once again, the sensitive zone is invaded and Ethan's wailing stops momentarily, giving off a sort of jaunty wheeze, as the petrification spreads and Ethan's grey range grows larger, his huge pectoral muscles were now completely covered in stone, so Ethan could feel his breathing getting harder, but the air in his lungs was getting thinner, a vague sense of powerlessness crept over his body, but it was obscured by lust and he felt that it was all because he was too tired.
  小克 doesn't care what Ethan is thinking at the moment, he just gently turns his right hand, which is dented into a pot lid, letting his rough palm print rub back and forth on Ethan's meat stick Or maybe his left hand tugs at Ethan's plump sack, letting Ethan's sweet wheeze take on a little whimper. The concerto of pain and pleasure played over Ethan, and after the intense conflict, they mixed together to form a completely irresistible pleasure that spread over Ethan, the electrical currents running through his nerves made Ethan's still-unfossilized muscles tremble, and it was clear that Ethan could not stand the pleasure of the moment. Of course, it's not that complicated for Chloe, who's just rubbing Ethan's soft head, feeling the sexual juices coming out of his genitals, wetting his palms and his fingers, feel the testicles in the palm of the hands in the various fingers back and forth between the rotation, the surface of the thick blood vessels continue to attack their own palm.
  “Not bad. You're so energetic even now.” Feeling the beating of the meat stick in his hand, 小克 couldn't help but praise it. After all, only a body full of vitality could produce a near-perfect sculpture. Sensing that the edges of his scrotum were shrinking and tightening, 小克 knew that petrification was at an end, and he let go of his grip and gave up his flirtation with Ethan. The rustic gray starts at Ethan's base and erodes his entire scrotum, and in the process, Ethan only feels that the area around his testicles is getting tighter and tighter, as if he's ready to pop it and squeeze the juice out of it, but as the erosion is completed, the compactness doesn't go any further, making Ethan feel like he's standing on a boulder on the edge of a cliff that needs only a gentle nudge but no one to give him the final push.
  The urge made him twitch instinctively, wanting the meat stick to stand in his crotch to trigger a chain reaction that would squeeze out the serous fluid stored in his testicles, but no matter how hard he pushed, there was no reaction other than a slight flick of his huge penis. Watching the gray spread over the meat stick, Ethan's heart crumbles to the top, and he cries helplessly for help from the next chick to take him one last step. Looking at the snot-covered man in front of him, 小克 knew the time had come. He slid his finger along the coronal groove at the edge of Ethan's penis, and the rush of pleasure was electric, bursts of explosive sensation erupted from his tight testicles, and as his fingers withdrew, petrified ash covered Ethan's genitals. The fossilized skin on the outside of the urethra made Ethan feel as if the fluid in his urethra was clogging up, and Ethan felt the visceral excitement of the ejaculation. The race between the fossilized sperm and the fluid flowing through the urethra, toward the orifice, stimulates Ethan's breathing. As the white liquid emerges from the horse's eye, the rustic gray also reaches the edge of the eye, and before the first semen erupts, the gray covers and erodes it first. The fossilized nature of the semen flowing deep into Ethan's urethra, leaving Ethan feeling as if a stone urethra rod had been brutally inserted into his own flesh, all pleasure is blocked, all desire is forbidden.
  “No!” With Ethan's plaintive wail, the petrification process is coming to an end.The petrified gray forms a line around Ethan's neck, moving at a glacial pace toward the burly man's head. 
   “Ah Ah Ah Ah, please, please let me ejaculate, let me ejaculate ah, no, no, no!”
    In a cry of fear and desire, Ethan turns to stone for all eternity. His last expression, full of fear, unwilling, but more is the desire and pleasure. And the complex expression of not being able to express one's desires. But now he is just a stone, nothing to do, can only let people play with the stone.

Looking back on Ethan's face in the final moments before his petrification, he feels a sense of unprecedented satisfaction, and as he reflects on the moment, a voice interrupts him. “Boss, the stone carving is finished. Please sign for it.” The masked man, who had come to him at some point, took out a pen from under his black robe and put an inspection slip in front of 小克. Looking at the stone statue, which was in a bodybuilding position with a stick of meat raised but a frightened face, 小克 nodded in satisfaction. He took a pen and casually signed his name, and the deal was done. Looking at the beautiful lettering on the inspection list, the black robe silently walked toward the elevator, just as he was about to enter the elevator, the cold voice of 小克 came from behind. "Don't bring so many people with you next time, no matter how much you give them a discount. Although I've done business with them before, I'm not a monkey." A faint murderous intent was revealed from his words, it's as if the other person doesn't care what the consequences are. "Yes." Fine sweat from under the mask on the cheek flow, as if under endless pressure to this simple word from the mouth. As the elevator door slowly closes, the masked man observes through the crack that 小克 is still peering at and stroking the stone statue like a child, as if the previous murderous intent were an illusion?
  End

These pictures are additional differences, not related to the story​​​​​​​.  ​​​​​​​  ​​​​​​​ 
These are my commissioned images. I'm not an artist, but I own the copyright of these images. Now I want to share these pictures with you.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: boxx, manhardbody, aurelio21, StoneTuff, MuseumofStatues

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #5320 by StoneTuff
Replied by StoneTuff on topic A petrified bodybuilder
Thank you so much for sharing! The story and the pictures are very hot :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.665 seconds