appropriate material to post on "Studs in Stone"

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 1 month ago #2930 by admin
There is an issue about what is appropriate material to post on "Studs in Stone".

I invite everyone, not just our usual posters and people who upload content, to review the "ABOUT US" page. That page details some of the history of "Studs in Stone" and what I consider as appropriate ASFR content. If you have any questions about what is or is not appropriate content, please contact me and I'll clarify my position to you.

Another point: some people want to upload photos they consider arousing and hope that someone will manipulate the photo to make it more ASFR appropriate. I want to discourage this practice because I do not want this site flooded with inappropriate content. As a compromise to that, I hope to soon set up a forum where people can contact each other about exchanging written material or photo-manips without flooding the site with inappropriate content. Please be patient with me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hypno_oz, boxx, Rastatue, Knight Stone, Micromite

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #2931 by palesoles
Replied by palesoles on topic appropriate material to post on "Studs in Stone"
So if I want to publish my stories and I include images to go along with it, but they are not manipulated, is this wrong then? ( I don't have the skills to do it, and I don't who has time to do it for me.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Freyr

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 1 month ago #2934 by admin
I wanted to think on this before replying. Since the non-manipulated photos are part of a story that does have male ASFR content, then yes, that's acceptable. To expand on this, I define "story" as written text of at least 250 words (approx. 2 double spaced pages).

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 1 month ago #2935 by admin
Further information for those who post material on "Studs in Stone"

Speaking as the owner and Admin for "Studs in Stone" I'd like to clarify my policy on what sort of material can be uploaded to the website.

Recently some material was uploaded that didn't fit within my guidelines for this website. Material for this site has to have ASFR content.

First, defining ASFR. I define ASFR to mean transformation into a statue or robot. It also covers what happens before and after the transformation. Statues can be any inanimate substance like stone, metal, plastic or ice. Robots can be clockwork or electronic. Cyborgs, meaning a man that is part biological organism and part machine, are acceptable as long as at least 50% of his body is machinery.

I also deem that flattening and "time-stop" or "frozen-in-time" is acceptable ASFR content.

Hypnosis is also acceptable as long as the hypnosis leads to something ASFR related. If the subject is hypnotized into being a statue, mannequin or robot, that's fine. If it's hypnosis about transformation into a dog or woman or something along those lines, that is NOT acceptable.

That covers most material. I'd like to focus on photos and photo-manipulations. In the past some photos have been uploaded with no manipulation done on them and only a few words about being transformed or captured, etc. While the sentiment is fine, I want to discourage that sort of content. Instead of that, use "Photoshop" or even "Paint" and make it something specific to ASFR. If you don't have that, try writing a short story around that photo and upload it as an illustrated story. I want to encourage people to make an effort in their contributions. Not everyone can be a artistic writer or a genius when using photo-manip programs, but I do want people to make a serious effort in their contributions.

Secondly, the person receiving the transformation needs to be male and over the age of 18. NO females being transformed. There are plenty of other websites for that.

Lastly, if these guidelines aren't clear enough, shoot me a msg. before you upload your content. Tell me what you're doing and we'll talk about it. I like to think I'm lenient and am willing to listen to anything you have to say as long as you're polite and respectful.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rastatue, equinmann, toyrobot

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds