• manhardbody's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 6 months ago #4423 by manhardbody
One Year by Retho was created by manhardbody
One Year
Part 1 – The Beginning

Mark surfed through the website, enjoying the stories of guys transformed into statues, either through hypnosis or through various science fiction or fantasy hype, all of it turned him on. He was thirty, still in the prime of his life, and presently in between jobs so he had plenty of time to indulge his interest. He was an ex-competitive body builder and he always felt that he would make a fantastic statue on display. He kept himself smooth out of habit, he had shaved when he was competing, and now, he continued to do so. He looked like the statue of a Roman gladiator or athlete come to life, a very handsome, muscled gladiator.

The rest of him was equally attractive, very brown hair and hazel eyes and a set of very brilliant white teeth, and a very nice smile.

To indulge his fantasy of being a statue, he’d met up with folks for sessions, there was always someone out there who would be more than willing to turn a hypnotized good looking powerfully, muscled guy and turn him into a statue… for a few hours.

And that would be it.

It was novel for the few times, interesting and then later, Mark found the novelty wearing off. It was all rather sexual, well, not that the idea of standing around naked wasn’t sexual, but Mark would have preferred to be admired as an object of beauty made to counterfeit the human form perfectly rather than for what he was, a hot smooth muscled guy frozen in place in a pose through hypnosis.

He had plenty of repeated invitations, muscled guys who were into being a statue were rare, and one who allowed himself to be hypnotized, posed and display was even rarer. He rarely worked with the same hypnotist twice, it was all rather hollow he felt, it looked satisfying when he fantasized about it before, but rarely as satisfying when the experience was complete, something was always lacking.

Mark decided it had to do with sex, or rather, it boiled down to sex, and sexual attraction, more than one guy wanted to make him orgasm or cum, stroking his cock when he was a statue, that always ruined it for Mark. He always enjoyed the orgasm in private after the session, but during the session, he preferred to be treated like a statue, left alone, standing quietly somewhere, watching the world go by, the humans scurrying about in their endless paper chase, and he would be watching, but not a part of it. Statues were meant to be viewed, not touched, and certainly not meant to be made to cum. or have their cocks stroked

There were of course, those hypnotists out there that would try to sneak in inductions that made him permanently theirs but, for someone who fantasized so much about being a statue on display somewhere, Mark was uncharacteristically resistant in that department, not that it was a bad thing, if he wasn’t hypnotically resistant to long term reprogramming, he’d probably have ended up somewhere as someone’s hypnotized sex toy. He did have a long term hypnotic command in his mind though, which a hypnotist had implanted at his request, and it enabled Mark to put himself into a light trance and stand still for an hour at most, Mark liked to use it to turn himself into a statue in a corner in his home pretending, briefly, that he didn’t own the apartment, he was just a statue on display and an item of decoration.

Perhaps real life scenarios just couldn’t beat stories, he always get real hard reading stories about guys being turned into statues, even if he had read the story before, the seduction, the thrill, the transformation, the acceptance and the irreversibility of it always drew him, like a moth to a very bright object.

He closed the window in which he had just been reading one of his favorite statue stories and then logged into a website for guys body builders and muscled guys. This was technically half true, and the reason for this was that about half of the site were perfectly ordinary guys who were not at all muscular but did enjoy the idea of looking at muscle guys. He posted pictures of himself in his profile, sans face, but despite that, he always got plenty of messages every day.

There was one message that rather particularly caught his attention. It came from a guy called “MitchMuscle” whose profile, unfortunately, did not indicate him to be muscled, he was better described at burly, from the way Mark interpreted his statistics. Nonetheless, Mark opened the message.

The message ran thusly:

You have a nice sculpted body, would you be interested in a position in my household as a statue on display?

That message was enough to make Mark, who had just finished his story and gotten off, very hard again.

Wondering if MitchMuscle was actually joking, Mark was nonetheless extremely curious to find out more. He sent a reply message that ran:

I’m open and amenable. What do you propose?

There, that sounded like he was vaguely interested in the proposition and not that the message had just hit some sexual nail on the head.

He went through the other messages in the mean time, but none of them were particularly interesting.

Then again, after that message, nothing was interesting in comparision. He couldn’t believe that there was someone out there who was actually keeping real guys as statues in their house on display.

A beep signaled that a new message had arrived. “MitchMuscle” had replied.

A year as a statue in my home, posed 8 hours each day, in a display case or place of my choosing, you will live in the premises, your needs will be taken cared off, you will only have to pose as a statue each day and work out. Attraction remuneration assured.

Now he was really really hard and really horny. With trembling fingers, he sent a reply:

Sounds interesting, how would I proceed from here?

And the reply came almost immediately to read as:

Call me.

This was followed by a number.

As if he was hypnotized, Mark reached for the phone and with trembling fingers, dialed the number. It was answered almost immediately.

“Hello.”

The voice was deep and low and authoritative, yet soothing and reassuring the same time. Mark privately wondered if this was how MuscMitch really spoke all the time or it was a tone he specifically crafted to use for first conversations with guys whom he intended to make into statues.

“I’m… um… MuscMarc… from the website…”

“Yes, I know.”

“You were saying something about offering me a position as a statue on display?”

“Yes I did.”

“Um… can you tell me more about it?”

“It is simple. You will be hypnotized, trained to stand still for long periods, all your needs will be taken cared off, you will be cleaned and feed and washed when not posing, all that you need to do is pose and work out and keep your body in shape.”

“That’s all, I just stand around all day?”

“You will stand around for eight hours a day, you will be allowed a break half way through, then you will be returned to your display case.”

“You have cases?”

“Indeed, statues should be properly housed, displayed like the objects that they are.”

Mark could nearly have shot a load there and then.

“It sure sounds interesting, I’d like to know more.”

“Come for a visit.”

“Huh?”

“Come for a visit, visit my home, you will get to know what is going on better if you saw for yourself, and talk to the statues.”

“They can talk?”

“Of course they can talk, when they are out of their cases.”

Display cases? A mental image of a guy in an elaborate display case flashed across his mind and his cock throbbed even harder.

“Sure, I’d like to visit.”

“Here is my address….”

Mark found himself taking it down. It was not particularly far away, but in so far as he knew, that was a very isolated area where folks who were financially enhanced dwelt.

“I’ll be there say, next Saturday?”

“Fine, I will be expecting you Marc.”

“How did you know my name?”

“I’d assume it to be part of your user name, MuscMarc.”

“Its Mark, with a K actually.”

“That’s no problem.”

“I don’t know yours.”

“You can call me Mitch.”

“See you on Saturday Mitch, I’d be there at one?”

“That’s fine. Bye Mark.”

The line went dead, leaving Mark to wonder, as he stared at the address, and his throbbing cock. Unconsciously, he set the piece of paper with the address down, gave his cock a few hard strokes, had the most powerful orgasm he could remember, and mental images of a guy in a display case flashed through his mind again, only this time, the guy was him…

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• manhardbody
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 6 months ago #4424 by manhardbody
Replied by manhardbody on topic One Year by Retho
One Year
Part 2 – The Visit

The taxi ride was uneventfully long, and most of it appeared to be wilderness, if that was the word for it. Technically, it could have been described as suburban , but it seemed that the houses here were far apart from each other and had what appeared to be very large lawns and grounds. There did not seem to be fences, just thick brush and trees that seemed to mark where each house’s grounds began and where the next started.

The taxi drew to a halt at one of the houses, and the cab driver peered near sightedly at mail box.

“This is it,”said he said.

It looked like this was as far as he was going to take Mark. Ordinarily he would have been demanded to be taken all the way to the door but today, he didn’t want to ruin the mood, he had been excited and high, not to mention hard, all week.

He paid the fare and climbed out of the taxi.

The drive leading to the front door was well kept, the house was large, and could not exactly be described as new, but neither was it run down, it was something like fine wine, a well preserved sort of look. The garden was well kept but relatively featureless, a lawn, some shrubs that looked neat, but certainly not in the way of winning any gardening display awards.

Mark stood on the doorstep for a moment, and then pressed the door bell. He half expected to hear a “ding dong” or some musical chime. There wasn’t a sound. He wondered if the doorbell was working and if he should try again.

The door swung opened just a split second as Mark was about to price the doorbell a second time. He stared, finger still half raised, frozen in shock and surprise.

Standing in the door way was a very well muscled, good looking guy, in his late twenties, though he was not as well defined or built as Mark was, Mark was into competitive body building after all. The first thing that struck Mark was that he was naked, and the second thing that struck Mark was that the figure was actually wearing some sort of belt around his waist attached to which was a metal tube which enveloped his cock. A band of metal encircled the figure’s neck, padded with black leather. A shiny padlock hung in the front, fastening the entire arrangement firmly around the guy’s neck. He had fair, blonde hair, which was cut into a military style of some sort, any shorter and he might as well be bald.

“Mitch?”said Mark, feeling stupid.

The figure did not reach nor did his expression change. He was, indeed, good looking Mark felt but Mark up until now, it didn’t occur to Mark that good looks and expressions weren’t quite the same. He hadn’t quite seen someone with such an expressionless face before, he did not look glad to see Mark, or unhappy, welcoming, he was just there, his face a total blank.

He stood aside, gestured that Mark should enter.

Mark stepped into the house, feeling like a fly stepping into some arachnid’s silken dwelling.

The inside of the house was nothing like that, it opened up into a hall or sitting room of some sort, it gave the impression it combined a sitting room together with a dining room, was modestly decorated, tasteful and nothing showy. And then Mark saw it.

They looked like large rectangular boxes, made of some transparent material, standing on their smaller end. The boxes were wooden framed affairs, with glass panels, they were nothing like the cases in Mark’s imagination, though.

Inside each box, brilliantly illuminated, was a life like sculpture of a very muscled, handsome body builder, perfect in form and proportion.

Only Mark knew that they weren’t.

As if hypnotized, and his heart beating faster, he found himself inching towards one of the glass boxes, oblivious to everything else...

“Hello Mark.”

That snapped Mark out of his trance, if he could consider that a trance and he realized just how very turned on he was and how hard his cock was. He turned to look at whom had spoken.

It was a burly guy, with dark hair, dark eyes, dressed in casual clothing. He was big sized but could not be described as muscled or bearish, he was just big. Mark gathered that he was in his late fifties. He approached Mark, holding out his hand.

“Hello, er, you’re Mitch?”said Mark, shaking the guy’s hand. He had a firm handshake.

“Yes that’s me,”said the new comer. Mark heard the front door shut and saw the naked muscled body builder guy who opened the door for him leaving the room. “I see you’re admiring my statues.”

“Um… yeah…”

“Take a closer look, that’s what they are meant for, to be admired and appreciated like the objects of beauty that they are.”

Mark followed Mitch as he led the way to one of the glass boxes, or at least, Mark thought that they were glass. He found looking at a very life like muscled figure posed inside the box. There was a sort of humming, wooshing noise and Mark could feel a breeze from somewhere, he looked down at the base of the box and noted that the guy, or the statue, was on a grating of some kind and there was something rotating beneath the grating. A rod was wielded to the grate, and it disappeared between the statue’s legs.

Mark focused on the statue, he’d judged the statue to be about 5' 9" and 200lbs with a 30' waist, every inch of it was chiseled, sculpted, muscle. Each muscle engorged as if it just had a long work out. His eyes of a light blue shade. His cock was a proud 7", it was hard and erect. Mark noticed it had a sort of piercing, embedded in the cock, and a very thin line connected the piercing in the cock to the top of the glass casing where there were many small hooks embedded, the line obviously held the cock at an angle, giving the impression that the statue had an erection, probably nobody could sustain an erection for that long. He looked like he was in his late twenties, his face frozen into a boyish grin and as they watched, he blinked very, very slowly. Other than that, there was no trace of movement.

He was also hairless from head to toe, in so far as Mark could see, he was shaved totally smooth, he had no hair on his head, or pubic hair or armpit hair, and, he realized with something of a shock, no eye brows either.

“Beautiful isn’t it?”said Mitch.

He referred to the guy as it, Mark noted. Somehow, the absence of any hair on the figure before him somehow made it less human and Mark found it a little easier to accept the referral “it” pertaining to the figure standing before him, motionless and still.

“Yeah, he sure is,”said Mark. “How long has he been doing this?”

“James here came to me about eight months ago, been through a special training I designed for my statues, and he’s been posing in there for eight hours a day, seven days a week.”

Mark watched as the guy in the glass case blinked again, very very slowly.

“Is he awake? Or is he in a hypnotic trance?”said Mark.

“Awake, why would he be in a trance?”

“He doesn’t seem to be responding to us.”

“That’s as it should be, have you seen a statue respond to someone looking at it before?”

“No.”

“So why should my statues respond then? It has been trained to be completely still as a statue, the only motions it is allowed are slow breaths and blinking of its eyes, even its eyes do not move.”

“Sounds like that’s as close to a statue a guy can get. Will I get to talk to him?”

“You’d have to wait, the two statues just finished having their short break so now, you’ll have to wait another four hours before I let them out for the day.”

“Sure.”

Mitch started to walk around the glass case Mark followed. He got a pretty good view of the rod which he saw wielded to the grating the statue stood on disappearing into the statue’s asshole.

“What’s the rod for?”

“That’s attached to a butt plug that is embedded inside them, so that their legs don’t take all the strain, and they don’t get tired too fast.”

Mitch saw a lock on one of the sides of the case.

“Why do you need a lock?”

“Its more psychological than practical, it makes the statue feel more like an object, a thing, on display, and of course, if I should have guests to view my statues, a lock would prevent my statues from being abused or damaged.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t damage your statues,”said Mark. He wondered if Mitch was joking.

“I’m sure you won’t, I do have… special gatherings, for people with tastes like mine, and they might get carried away. I prefer that my statues not be touched, unless its by myself or when my slaves clean them.”

“Why are they totally hairless?”

“I like the look, besides, it reminds them of their subhuman status.”

“Subhuman?”

“They’re statues, they are treated as such, not as humans, but as objects. It makes them easier to be painted down when they’re hairless, I enjoy changing their appearance, painting down into different types of body paint to achieve different effects like bronze, marble, gold. A body without hair is easier to paint. Sometimes they wear different wigs so that their novelty is maintained.”

They finished circling the glass case and to Mark’s disappoint, they didn’t make another round, Mitch was leading him to the second glass case.

The second statue, or guy, was another fine specimen. He looked to be about 5' 10, and 205lbs. He had dark blue eyes, unlike the other statue, and a fine 7" uncut cock. Mark hadn’t seen many guys uncut before and was rather fascinated by the guy’s cock. He looked to be older than James was, more matured looking in a rugged sort of way. Like the first statue, his cock had a piercing to which a fine wire was attached, displaying the statue’s manhood in an erection. He looked more serious, and slightly more aggressive, rather like a powerful beast temporarily trained into submission. He might have been hairy, or at least, Mark imagined him to be, but like the first statue, he was completely hairless from head to toe. He looked to be in his early thirties.

As they watched, he, too blinked slowly, the only movement he made.

“How long has he been with you?”

“This is Mike, he’s been with me for two years.”

“Two years!”

“It wasn’t really a continuous two years, I reversed the changes and let him go back into the world, he decided he wanted to come back and so signed up for a second year, he’s just into his first month of his second year.”

“Are all your contracts always for a year?”

“Yes, they are, it’s the longest I can keep a guy under my control without affecting them permanently.”

“How do you mean permanently?”

“If I keep a guy under my control too long, he’ll have difficulty adjusting back into the real world, and he would have to stay with me permanently, just like some of my slaves.”

“Slaves?”

“The guy who opened the door just now is a slave, someone who has conditioned to obey and serve me, they also have one year tenures though some have chosen to remain because they prefer their existence as a slave.”

“What’s with the thing on their cocks?”

“It’s a chastity device, I like the look, it also keeps their cocks from being accidentally stimulated. They have been conditioned not to stimulate or pleasure themselves, but it is possible for accidental stimulation and the chastity device prevents that. They exhibition no feelings or expressions as well, due to their conditioning. They still retain the ability to make decisions, that is useful for a slave, they are not automations, they are slaves and sometimes, slaves, too, need to make decisions on how best to perform a task.”

“Um, are they aware of what they have become?”

“Very aware, but utterly unable to do anything about it, they cannot express their own thoughts or desires, they are aware of what they have become, I make very sure of that, they retain their own minds, feelings and they feel the arousal inside them, but can do nothing about it, not until the one year passes and I release them. For the statues, I take their conditioning one step further, they are aware of their arousal, and what their feelings, but their minds have become very simple and pliant, they do what they are told, its easier for them to stand still that way for long periods.”

Mark was very very hard listening to Mitch.

“Do you let the guys, um, slaves have sex?”

“That is not for slaves or statues, they have all been hypnotically conditioned to produce semen at the appropriate times to keep their biological system healthy but they feel no sexual pleasure from doing so.”

“At least they don’t feel horny after that.”

“Of course they do, the ejaculation does not give them release, the slaves, and the statues, are in a permanent state of arousal.”

“Don’t they try to, well, get off?”

“They have all been hypnotically conditioned to be utterly unable to do anything that gives themselves pleasure or satisfy themselves in anyway, its part of the contract, they are here for my satisfaction and my pleasure, not their own. They spend their entire existence in a state of constant arousal with no release.”

Mark positively felt his cock throb when he heard Mitch’s description.

As they were talking, they had been walking or rather, Mark was following Mitch and he noticed that they had somehow passed into an area of the house that looked rather different from the rest of the house, it was more…spartan, for want of a better word. The lacquered wooden floors gave way to concrete and the walls were also concrete.

“The slaves quarters are here,”said Mitch, showing Mark a room.

Mark looked inside, the slaves appeared to have a room of their own. The slaves slept on the floor on mattresses with a pillow, that was all that was in the small room that was their quarters. There were no blankets on the mattresses, just a pillow, and no other furnishings in the room. Mark hadn’t seen a room so bare before.

“They don’t get to sleep on beds?”

“No, they are slaves, slaves have no need for luxury.”

It seemed rather irrefutable the way he said it.

“This is the room where the statues are stored.”

This room was even smaller and were no mattresses here. There were two boxes, or rather, they looked like crudely made crates, long shaped, filled with sponge padding and a man shaped depression in each one. Some tubing ran into the box, emerging from a sort of mask near the head cavity of the depression. A lid that would cover each box rested against the wall. Mark couldn’t wonder what they were for under he suddenly drew the connection.

“The statues are stored in boxes?”

“Yes they are, they are statues, objects, and they are treated as such,”said Mitch. “A regulated oxygen supply ensures they don’t suffocate, and feeding tubes are inserted into their nostrils to feed them while they rest. After they are finished for the day, the slaves will put them back into their boxes and shut the lid until the next morning.”

Mark’s cock was throbbing and leaking precum now, picturing himself stored in a box like an object, he tried to distract himself by asking another question.

“They can’t get into their boxes themselves?”

“After their training, they move very, very slowly,”explained Mitch as they left the statue quarters. “Its part of their training for them to stand still, they move at a very slow rate. So they can’t perform certain motions, like lying down on the floor and getting up will be hard as well.”

“I don’t really understand…”

“That’s all right, you will soon.”

They moved on.

“This is the Gym,”said Mitch, gesturing into a room that was slightly larger than the others. Mark didn’t step inside, but from what he could see, the gym equipment looked quite complete, except that the equipment looked rather old.

“Isn’t that a tanning booth?”said Mark, spying a familiar shape in a corner of the room.

“Yes it is,”said Mitch. “I like my slaves tanned, as well as my statues, but they can’t tan outside, so I bought this second tanning booth, it still works well.”

The next room they came to looked like a bathroom, it was surprisingly roomy, there was a basin built into the wall, and two shower heads built into the walls.

“The slaves and the statues shower here,”said Mitch. “Or rather, the slaves shower here, and the statues are cleaned by the slaves here.”

“Cleaned by the slaves?”

“They move very very slowly, it would take them too long to clean themselves, so slaves clean them instead.”

The last room was the kitchen and here, there was a slave working. Like the slave who opened the door, he was powerfully built, hairless and the hair on his head cut into a military style buzz cut. He wore the same collar around his neck and belt around his waist.

“Meet Brian,”said Mitch. The slave turned when they entered and bowed to the Master. Mark saw the padlock on his neck and the metal tube at his crotch. Mark was about to reach out to shake the slave’s hand when the slave returned its attention to his work.

Mark felt distinctly embarrassed.

“Excuse his lack of manners, my slaves are all very focused on their work,”said Mitch. “Brian was a very good cook before he came to be a slave, and he still is. He prepares all my meals, in addition to his other chores.”

Mitch led the way out of the kitchen and he glanced at his watch as he did so.

“The statues are about ready to be taken out of their display cases now, you should be able to see them being removed. You will find it interesting.”

“I already do,”said Mark. “Do you have a third display case some where?”

“In my work place,”said Mitch. “The display looks too good in my living room to be moved, but I’m not here as often as I’d like, I work at home and spend some time in my study, I am having a new case being constructed for my study so that is why I am there is a position available for a third full time statue.”

“Have you had many guys respond?”

“A few, you’d be surprised how many guys are turned on by the idea of being an object on display.”

Actually, it wouldn’t, Mark thought.

“You were saying some of the slaves are permanent, what about the statues, do you have any permanent statues?”

“I do not, my statues are usually around for a year and then they are released, they might ask to come back for a second year but that’s exceptional, I like the variety.”

“Mike got to come back for a second year.”

“He begged me very hard to take him in for a second year, he was willing to forgo any payment, he is also very easy on the eyes and since he begged so hard, I decided to take him back for another year.”

From the way he said it, Mark felt like Mitch was doing Mike a favor.

When they arrived back in the hall, there were two slaves there, beside one of the casings. They were unlocking the padlock on one of the casings, the casing that contained the statue, no, the guy that Mark remembered as Mike, who had been with Mitch for two years.

There was also a sort metal platform with wheels on it beside the casing, the sort that Mark usually saw being used to move large carton boxes around when deliveries were made.

They watched as one of the slaves opened the door to the glass case in which Mike was on displayed in. One of them climbed in, he did something to the statue’s cock and Mark saw the statue’s cock no longer pointed upwards as rigidly as before though it remained hard, Mark had been wrong to think that the wire was completely responsible for the statues erection.

Meanwhile, other slave climbed inside as well and together, both of them lifted the muscled guy up and Mark saw a rod slowly emerge from Mike’s asshole. Together, they slowly lifted the muscular guy out and placed him on the cart. Mark noticed that once he was on the cart, his arms slowly moved until they were beside him, and he was standing in a sort of at ease position, and then he moved no more.

“Come,”said Mitch to Mark, he lead Mark towards Mike who now stood stiffly on the cart.

Up close, Mike was even more impressive and it took all of Mark’s self control not to reach out and touch him, and to cum. His cock was very very hard, and it was rubbing against his briefs with each movement he made, he wondered if the precum would soak through his briefs and make a damp spot on his jeans.

Despite the close presence of Mitch and himself, Mark noticed that Mike held his pose, uncaring that he was being viewed by a stranger. The impression of a powerful predatory animal trained into submission was even stronger now. However, Mark noticed that Mike’s eyes were some what more alert now, and his eye balls were moving somewhat to follow their movement.

“Beautiful isn’t it?”said Mitch. He was running his hands down Mike’s chiseled chest and torso.

There was still no reaction from Mike, Mark noted. Mike’s cock remained rigid and hard, showing no response to the stimulation he was experiencing.

“He stays hard the whole eight hours in the casing?”

“Yes it does, it has been trained to get hard and go soft on command, maintaining an erection is more difficult for it than maintaining a pose. Watch.”

Mitch tapped on Mike’s torso, slightly above his cock, three times and before their eyes, Mike’s cock softened until he was soft and flaccid. Mitch then gave Mike’s soft cock a few strokes but it remained soft.

“He’s not even getting hard,”said Mark.

“Of course not, that is how it has been trained, its feels no pleasure either, even when its cock is stroked, unless I let it of course”said Mitch.

“Do you let them feel pleasure at all?”

“What does a statue need pleasure for?”said Mitch. “I programmed that into them in case I change my mind one that, that hasn’t happened yet in all the years I’ve had statues.

He tapped the same spot again three times, Mark watched in amazement as Mike got hard again, his cock swelling rapidly until his member stood proud and hard at his crotch.

“How did you train them like that?”

“It’s a lot of work,”said Mitch, stroking Mike’s now rigid member. “But the results are worth it aren’t they?”

“I guess so,”said Mark. He watched as Mitch tapped the same spot again three times and Mike’s cock visibly softened in Mitch’s grasp until he once again, was holding a soft, flaccid member.

“He is, is he aware of us?”

“It is aware, and now that its out of the chamber, it will be aware of us, but it hasn’t been told to react to it, so it hasn’t. Like I said before, my statue’s minds are made very simple and pliant, they do only what they are told to do, have little imagination in other ways, its easier on them since they stand around doing nothing most of the time, this way, they don’t get bored. You’ll have to be more direct with your questions, because they won’t understand anything too complicated.”

Mitch turned to Mike and spoke.

“Mike, we have a guest, you can talk.”

“Yyyyesssss Maaassstteeerr….”

If Mark hadn’t greater self control, he would have had jumped in his surprise. He had been so used to thinking of the guys as statues that he hadn’t really expected them to talk, and when they did speak, the way they spoke was so totally different from the way normal people spoke that it un-nerved him somewhat.

“Answer my guest’s questions Mike.”

“Ask your questions Mark.”

“Um, what is it like being a statue?”

“Vvveerrryyy nniiceeee…ggooooddddd…”

“Are you happy being a statue?”

“Yyyyessss….Hhaaaappppyyyy....staachooo … gooooodddd… nnnnooo … wwooorrriiiess…”

“What’s that again?”

“What the statue means is that its happy as a statue and it has no worries, is that what you meant to say Mike?’

“It doesn’t bother you being slow like that?”

“Nnnoooo... .sssllooowwww… gggooooddd…”

“Do you get bored, standing around all day?”

“Nnnoooo….”

“Then what do you think about when you’re on display?”

“Nnaaatthingg… Nnoooo neeeeddd tttooo tthinnnkkk…”

“Do you, um, miss sex?”

“Yyeeaahhh….hhaavveee nooottt hhhaddd ssseeeexxxx ffffooorrr soooo loonng… soooo hoornneyyy…”

“Then why continue to be a statue?”

“Ggooooddd …ttoooo beeee sssatttchooo… nnnooo nneeeeddd ttooo tthhinkkk… eevveeerythhinggg tttakkkennn ccaarreeedddd ooooffff….”

“Is that why you signed up for a second year?”

“YYyessssss….”

“Is the pole going up your ass uncomfortable?”

“Nnnooooo….”

“Mike needs its shower and then back into storage, James needs to go for its work out and shower,”said Mitch, cutting in suddenly. “Is there anything else you’d like to ask Mike?”

“No, no thanks, I think I’ve asked all that I need to ask,”said Mark. He had a whole lot more questions, but he didn’t want to impose. “Thanks for answering my questions Mike.”

There was no response from Mike. It obviously didn’t warrant an answer because he had only been told to answer questions.

“Take them away,”said Mitch.

It was only then Mark saw that James was out of his casing on another cart, one slave was standing by the cart on which James stood on, the other slave was standing near by the cart which Mike stood on. At Mitch’s command, the slaves started to push Mike and James away.

“Come, you’ll get to see a bit about life as a statue,”said Mitch.

“Why don’t they walk on their own?”said Mark to Mitch.

“They move very very slow,”said Mitch. “It would take them too long to move from one place to another on their own, being moved from one place to another is much faster, besides, it helps to reinforce the idea in the minds that they are objects and property.”

Mark’s cock twitched again when he heard that.

They followed Mike to the bathroom, the pushed the cart till it was inside and then lifted Mike off the cart and into the shower area. The slave was smaller built than Mike was and Mark was very surprised that slave could actually lift Mike but the slave seemed to have no problem.

Once in the shower area , the slave brought a container to Mike’s cock and Mike started to piss, filling the cup up a yellowish liquid, and then, to Mark’s surprise, something thick and white followed with his cock twitching as it happened.

“He ejaculates? Just like that?”

“That’s right, all my slaves and statues are trained to empty their balls daily,”said Mitch as the slave poured the cum and piss away into the basin and turned the tap to wash away anything that might have been left behind.

“He didn’t even react,”said Mark.

“That is how he has been trained, it feels nothing from the ejaculation, there is no quickening of breath, or accelerated heart rate, to them, it is a completely biological function, like discharging of waste.”

Having disposed of Mike’s piss and cum, the slave turned on the water and wetted Mike, then applied a liquid onto Mike, rubbing it all over Mike before rinsing the liquid off.

During this whole time, Mike didn’t move a single muscle or make any noise.

The slave toweled Mike down with a white, rather worn out towel, and then lifted Mike out of the shower area and put him back on the cart. The slave pushed the cart out of the bathroom and into the corridor.

“He’s being brought back to his box now?”said Mark.

“That’s right,”said Mitch as they arrived at the room where Mark saw the boxes.

The slave pushed the cart into the room and then once again, without any apparent effort, lifted Mike off the cart and placed him in the man shaped cavity. Mike held his pose while he was being moved, even during the transition from vertical to horizontal, Mike’s pose did not change.

The slave placed something like a set of headphones over Mike’s ears that Mark hadn’t noticed before, and then brought the mask like attachment to Mike’s face. The tubes were inserted into Mike’s nose and then the entire mask was placed over Mike’s mouth and nose.

Seeing Mike stored away like this, Mark found it really easy to imagine that the figure before them wasn’t human at all, but a dehumanized object.

The slave then brought the lid and placed it over Mike as Mark saw Mike slowly shut his eyes..

“It’ll stay there till tomorrow morning,”said Mitch as the slave bowed to Mitch and then pushed the cart away.

“What about James?”

“It ought to be in the gym, working out, they work out on alternate days, they are fed special mixes that retards the degradation of muscle tone so they don’t need to work out that often,”said Mitch. “But it only works with a slowed down metabolic rate which is something that has happened to both the statues. Here, you can take a look at James working out.”

They had come to the gym where there was another slave standing by one of the machines and James was working out, Mark saw that he did each rep very, very slowly, probably as a result of his reduced movement rate.

“What do you think of the statues and their existence?”said Mitch once they were back in the living room. He took a seat and indicated with a motion of his hand that Mark should do the same.

“Very well organized, it seems they really enjoy it,”said Mark.

“They do, the absence of responsibility, decision making, has some appeal in itself. That and the pay.”

“I don’t think pay was what brought Mike back for his second year.”

“No it wasn’t, like it said, it was happy to have no responsibilities or worries. Would you like to be one of my statues?”

There wasn’t any answer to the question.

“Yes, I would, very much.”

“Stand up, strip down, let me take a look at your body.”

The request came in such a business like way that Mark was half way undressing before he realized that he had just started to strip down on the instruction of a guy he had just barely met. Nonetheless, he knew that nudity and exposure would be a part of this, and so continued to strip down. His cock was throbbing and hard at his crotch, but it seemed that nothing would make it go soft short of sexual release and there was no way that could happen here.

Once naked, Mark unconsciously stood like Mike did, hands by his side, staring forward, as Mitch walked around him. Mark was very aware of how hard his cock was and despite the embarrassment and awkwardness of the situation, Mark remained very hard, he could feel his cock throbbing gently at his crotch.

“Very nice,”said Mitch at last.

“Does this mean I’m hired?”said Mark.

“I’ll let you know in a few days,”said Mitch, to Mark’s disappointment. “I have a few applicants to consider.”

“Um, sure,”said Mark. “May I make a request?”

“By all means.”

“Can I try out being in the casing for an hour? I’d like to see what its like.”

“I don’t see why not,”said Mitch. He lead Mark to the case in which James was on display and opened the door. Now that he was naked, every step he took made his cock swing gently.

Heart beating rapidly, Mitch climbed inside.

“I’ll have the fan switched on,”said Mitch before closing the door and padlocked it. Mark didn’t feel any alarm at that, being locked into the casing, somehow, he trusted Mitch.

Once enclosed, the casing was a little stuffy, Mark glanced down and saw that the fan that was under the grill had not yet been switched on. He walked around the small interior which, despite its small size, did not feel at all claustrophobic.

Mark started to feel a mild vibration and then a gentle breeze blew up from the bottom of the casing, it felt a lot better now with some fresh air being circulated inside the casing. He picked one of his favourite poses and then, brought himself into the light trance that he had trained himself to enter, so that he could hold the pose for a while.

Mark honestly didn’t know how long he spent in there but the special trigger in his head allowed him to remain as a statue no longer than an hour so when he found himself moving again, very stiff, sore, and aroused, he knew that the hour had passed. He tried to push open the door of the casing but it was still locked. He wanted to bang on the door to let Mitch know he wanted out of the casing but he saw a slave leave the room and guessed that the slave had gone to fetch Mitch.

He had guessed correctly and Mitch came along in a minute and let Mark out of the casing.

“Thanks Mitch, that was awesome,”said Mark.

“Yes, I can tell you enjoyed it a lot, you’ve had training for posing a statue?”said Mitch as Mark got dressed.

“A little, I’ve been hypnotized a few times by hypnotists, and learnt how to be a statue for a little while, one of them put a post hypnotic command that lets me turn myself into a statue for an hour each time. I do tend to get a little bored after an hour so that’s why they set the limit as that.”

“Interesting, however, with my training, boredom will not be an issue.”

“I can tell,”said Mark.

“Thanks for coming over Mark, I’ll let you know soon whether you got the position,”said Mitch as he showed Mark to the door.

“Thanks, I really look forward to hearing from you,”said Mark.

Mark stepped through the open door out into the garden, and the door shut behind him. He made his way to the gate and stood there for a while, thinking about what he saw that day, and only when he felt his mind had cleared sufficiently, and his hard on had softened to a semi erection that Mark was sure was oozing precum into his briefs, did he hail a cab and make his way home.

• manhardbody
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 6 months ago #4425 by manhardbody
One Year
Part 3 – The Training

Mark climbed out of the taxi and, out of the open boot of the taxi, picked up a large haversack. It was pretty light, and it was filled with all the things that he wanted to bring with him. Mitch had written about 2 weeks ago to say that he got the position and gave him that amount of time to put his affairs in order. It hadn’t been hard, Mitch just told his small circle of friends he was going away for a year and then gave one of them the keys to his apartment so that it could be looked at from time to time. Mitch then packed up whatever he felt he wanted to bring with him, which wasn’t a lot, and headed for Mitch’s home.

A contract also turned up with Mitch’s email, it was extremely comprehensive and detailed what his responsibilities were (to keep in shape, be on display up to 12 hours a day with short half an hour breaks in between, to do whatever he was told within reasonable limits so that he could perform said duties, to serve in such a capacity for a year), his remuneration (very attractive) as well as what Mitch would provide (board, lodging, and assurance that his body would not be used sexually). Essentially, if he put his signature on the paper, it meant that he would be Mitch’s property for the next one year.

He also had to have a piercing on his cock done which Mitch paid for, it was not as painful as he imagined it to be.

He went through it very carefully, signed on it and mailed it back.

That was a week ago.

Now, he was standing at Mitch’s front door, his heart pounding, part of him wanted to turn back but that would be turning his back on the opportunity of a life time. Mitch’s contact was very clear anyway, if he didn’t turn up after signing the contract, he would not be entertained thereafter.

He pressed the doorbell.

It was opened almost immediately and since Mark was ready for it, a naked, muscled guy wearing a leather collar with a lock and chastity belt opening the door didn’t surprise him. The slave stood aside and let him enter. He was in the familiar sitting room, with two figures in the display cases. They looked a little different this time, and as before, Mark found his feet moving him over to the display case without his conscious mind wanting it.

Mark found himself looking at the youthful James whom he had not yet spoken to, he had been painted down from head to toe in shades of white with streaks of black, resembling a marble statue, even his cock was painted. His eyes were closed and his eye lids painted over as well, the effect was extremely erotic.

“Ah Mark, glad to see you,”said Mitch who emerged from one of the doors shortly after Mark had stepped inside and the slave had shut the door. Two slaves followed him.

“Its good to be here,”said Mark.

“I see you’re admiring James,”said Mitch.

“He looks so beautiful, and the marble effect looks so realistic,”said Mark.

“Yes, one of my slaves is good at body painting,”said Mitch. “Those are your things?”he said, looking at the haversack which Mark was still carrying.

“Yes,”said Mark.

“Strip down,”said Mitch. “You don’t need clothing any more, my slaves will wash and press them and put them away with the rest of your things.”

Once again, Mark found himself taking off his shirt almost before he realized what he was doing. He folded his shirt neatly and placed it on top of his haversack, then stepped out of his socks, his jeans and finally, his jocks, made tight by his hard on.

“Take his things away,”said Mitch.

The slave who opened the door picked up the haversack and left the room. The other two slaves remained.

“What next?”Mark asked Mitch, trying to sound like he wasn’t totally naked in front of two other guys who were nearly naked as well with a pierced throbbing hard cock.

“I’d like to show you my new casing,”said Mitch, leading the way through a passage that Mark hadn’t gone down before. “It was just completed, and its where you will be spending most of your time.”

“You aren’t going to put Mike or James in it?”said Mark as they made their way down the carpeted corridors.

“They look good where they are,”said Mitch as they stopped before a door which Mitch opened. “This is my study, where I work.”

They were in a large comfortable room, with shelves built on walls to their right and left, and a desk in front of them with a computer, behind the desk was a comfortable leather chair, and then a window.

There wasn’t any casing though.

“And this is where you’ll be spending most of your time once your training is complete,”said Mitch. He pressed a button on the wall and there was a soft humming noise, a wooden panel drew aside reveal a shadowy blackness beyond. A light came on and illuminated the space that was just revealed. Mark saw himself and Mitch reflected against a glass surface, beyond which was a luxuriously decorated display area with wooden paneling on the three sides and a sort of carpeted floor like the one that covered the study. A transparent glass rod emerged from the floor to a little lower than waist height.

“There wasn’t room in my study for a case so I had one built into the wall,”said Mitch. “And decorated it so that it looks like the rest of my study.”

“It looks very nice,”said Mark.

“Yes, even if I do say so myself,”said Mitch. “Come Mark, its time for your training to start.”

“What’s it going to be like?”said Mark as they left the room.

“You’ll be shaved down first and cleaned, outside as well as inside,”said Mitch. “You’ll need to be shaved down and hair remover as well as hair growth retardant will be applied on you so that you stop growing body hair.”

“Is it going to be permanent?”said Mark.

“No,”said Mitch. “Once that’s done, you’ll start your hypno training proper.”

They came to the bathroom, it was as Mark had remembered it but this time, a small table had been sent up, on it was an assortment of bottles, an electric shaver, a smaller hand shaver, and one looked like a rubber bag, a tube and a nozzle.

“I’ll leave you with my slaves, they’ll get you clean and shaved,”said Mitch.

“Um sure,”said Mark.

“I’ll be back when they’re done,”said Mitch.

He left and Mark felt, for the first time, distinctly awkward. The slaves didn’t speak, and they looked really similar, and he was going to be shaved and cleaned by them.

One of the slaves standing in the shower area gestured with his hand, pointing towards a spot next to him.

“You want me to stand there?”

The slave nodded.

“Oh, sure, would have been easier if you just said so,”said Mark, standing on the spot.

The slave shook his head just a little slightly.

“Um, you don’t want me to stand here?”

The slave shook his head.

“Then why did you shake your head?”

The slave shook his head again.

“You can’t talk? That’s what you’re trying to say?”

The slave nodded.

“All of you can’t talk?”

Another nod.

“Mitch did this to you?”

A nod.

Man, looks like Mitch is into serious control, thought Mark. It amazed him just how much Mitch controlled his slaves, their sex drives, and even took away their ability to speak.

“You don’t mind?”

The slave shook his head. He gestured towards the floor again.

“What does that mean?”said Mark. The slave did not speak, but stood behind him and pressed his shoulders gently. It then occurred to Mark, the slave wanted him to kneel down.

Mark knelt down on the cold floor tiles, the slave stopped applying pressure on his shoulders once he was on his knees, so he guessed he must have done correctly.

The other slave approached him with an electric shaver and Mark knew what was going to happen next.

A buzzing noise filled the air when the slave activated the shaver and Mark locks of his thick, brown hair being shaved off his head in broad, sweeping strokes. Within minutes, his scalp was bare.

Next, Mark heard the sound of running water and then, the slave approached him with a bottle of shaving cream. The slave applied shaving cream all over his scalp, and also on his eye brows. Mark, realized, with a start, that his eye brows were going to be shaved off. He felt a hand pressed down on his head and he realized he was being made to look down on the floor. He couldn’t see very much now, just the tiles.

He felt something hot against his scalp and it moved over his head with a soft scraping sound, he heard the sound of something being swirled in water, and then the action was repeated on another part of his scalp. Mark gathered that the stubble that was left behind by the shaver was being removed. This repeated itself until his scalp was no longer covered in shaving cream and, for that matter, anything at all.

Mark felt a hand under his chin and found himself being made to look up. The hand under his chin remained there and he found himself upwards from the legs to muscled torso and then facing up further to look at a slave holding the shaving razor. The slave put his other hand Mark’s scalp and then brought the razor to Mark’s face. Mark tried to keep as still as possible as the hot blade gently scrapped across the area over his left eye, and then the area over his right.eye. The slave then came back and applied more shaving cream and shaved the two areas again.

Mark thought he could get up now that the shaving was complete and was about to do so when he felt hands on his shoulders again, pressing him down.

“What the…?”he began when the hands pressed him down harder and he found himself stumbling forward and had to support himself with his hands. He tried to get up but the pressure remained on his shoulders. He stopped trying to get up and the pressure eased somewhat, evidentially, they wanted him to remain on all fours.

Why do they want me like this? Mark wondered.

Then he had his answer, he felt something at his asshole, something warm, wet and lubricated.

“Hey!”said Mark.

The probing continued, then he remembered what Mitch had said, that he would be cleaned, inside and outside. They were going to give him an enema. Mark had read about those, but he hadn’t had one done to him yet. He tried to relax his buttocks and the warm, lubricated thing slipped up his ass very suddenly, Mark gasped, the sensation was a weird, but also rather erotic, Mark felt his cock twitch as the thing went up his ass.

Next he felt himself being filled up, the feeling wasn’t very pleasant, more and more liquid was being pumped into him.

“Um guys, I don’t think I can take much more of this,”said Mark, wondering if the slaves understood what he meant.

Evidentially they did, the pressure on his back eased. He felt a slave tap him on the head and he looked up, the slave gestured to the toilet bowl. Mark understood what that meant very well. He felt the tube slowly being eased from his ass and Mark contracted his buttocks tight to make sure nothing spilled out. He managed to struggle to his feet and then walked slowly to the toilet in case any sudden movements caused the load inside him to be dumped on the floor instead of the toilet. Once he was at the toilet, he didn’t even sit down on the toilet, he just lowered his buttocks over the toilet and relaxed his protesting muscles, and he felt the all the liquid inside him empty out in one noisy movement. There was, also, an extremely unpleasant stink.

“Glad that’s over,”Mark muttered.

The slaves remained in the shower area and he walked back once he felt the strength return to his legs.

“I guess I’m going to be cleaned now?”said Mark.

The slaves shook their heads. One of them pointed to the floor again and as before, he stepped behind Mark and applied a downward pressure.

“Awww man, you guys are going to fill me up again aren’t you?”said Mark as he went down on all fours.

There was no reply which wasn’t surprising since they didn’t speak, but the familiar feeling of the tube going up his ass answered all his questions.

The enema was repeated three more times until the discharged liquid was completely clear.

The rest of it was easy, the two slaves showered him, first they wet him down, and then applied a sort of gel on him, it had a peculiar, sharp odor of chemicals, nothing at all like those scented shower affairs. There wasn’t any foam either and Mark thought he felt a mild sort of tingling feeling over his skin as the gel was rubbed in. The gel was then rinsed off and the tingling ceased.

“You look good,”said a voice.

Mark looked up and saw that Mitch was standing at the door way, he didn’t know how long Mitch had been standing there.

“Um, thank, I haven’t seen myself totally devoid of hair before,”said Mark as he was toweled down by the two slaves.

“You will soon enough,”said Mark. He started to walk out of the shower area but a slave put his hand on Mark’s shoulder, indicating he should stop. “There’s more you guys need to do me?”said Mark

One of the slaves picked up something that looked like a buttplug.

“You’re going to put that in me?”

“Yes it is, all my statues have a buttplug installed inside them, the rod goes into the plug, just bend over, it makes the installation of the plug easier.”

“Um, sure,”said Mark, bending over and feeling deeply embarrassed. He felt something at his asshole again, this time, he let himself relax and then something slipped into his asshole and settled deep inside him. “Ohhh man!”

“You can straighten up now,”said Mitch.

“Sure,”said Mark, straightening up, he felt the buttplug ease even deeper into his body when he did that. “This feels weird.”

“You’ll get used to it,”said Mitch. “This way,”he said, leading Mark along a passage way.

They came to a room Mark hadn’t seen on his little tour of the house on his first visit. It looked plain and spartan, the walls were just white washed, the floor bare concrete. Unlike the other rooms, this room had quite a lot of stuff in it, there were tables that lined the walls with all sorts of equipment which Mark didn’t recognize. In the centre of the room was a sort of chair that reminded Mark of a barber’s chair, all shiny steel and black leather. There was an adjustable head rest, arm rest and foot rest. Wires trailed from the chair to the equipment on the tables.

“Come, sit down and we’ll get you started on your training,”said Mitch as the slaves started to move the tubes and cables aside from the chair until it was empty.

“Sure,”said Mark. He was really nervous now, the chair looked intimidating. He sat down on the cool leather chair and placed his feet in the foot rests.

“Arms on the arm rests,”said Mitch.

Mark did as he was told, the slaves immediately fastened a sort of restrain over his wrists.

“Hey, what’s this for?”said Mark.

“To make sure you don’t move too much during your training,”said Mitch as Mark felt other restrains snap in place around his ankles. He was truly restrained in the chair now.

“I feel so helpless…” Mark moved his limbs and they were very well restrained. Not only helpless, he also felt vulnerable and exposed.

“Relax Mark,”said Mitch as another restrained as fastened on his neck. “You’ll grow used to it, and once your training is complete, it will no longer worry you.”

The slaves began to attach things to his head and scalp.

“What are those for?”said Mark.

“Its part of my training methods,”said Mitch. “You don’t need to know.”

Pads attached to wires were also attached to his crotch area, around his newly pierced cock and his balls as well.

“And those? You’re going to train my cock too?”

“Precisely, you will be trained to get hard and go soft only on command, your erections will not indicate sexual arousal or lack there off once your training is complete. You will get hard when you are told to, and go soft when you are told to.”

Mark remembered how Mitch could make Mike go flaccid or get hard just by tapping an area on Mike’s body, but hadn’t wondered about how that was achieved. It looks like he was going to find out, and perhaps in reaction to this, Mark found his cock, made flaccid by his nervousness, start to get hard.

Then he remembered something.

“Um Mitch?”

“Yes Mark?”

“Will I get to orgasm during your training?”

“Not at all Mark, statues don’t orgasm.”

“Oh.”

“What’s the matter Mark?”

“I’m… um… kinda horny right now. Could I cum?”

“Your request is denied Mark. You won’t be have any sexual release for the next one year. You’ll be aroused all the time, just like my slaves and statues are, and totally unable to bring relief to yourself in anyway whatsoever.”

“Oh man…” Those words turned Mark on even more than before. “But your cock is way too hard, that will be a problem, we need to make it soft.”

“How are you going to do that besides… uhhh….what’s that? Feels… like tingling on my cock…”

And as he watched, his cock softened again before his eyes despite his intense arousal.

“Just an electrical signal that is sent to your nerves at your groin area which in turn tells your brain that you don’t need an erection now, so despite your arousal, you’re getting flaccid. There we go.”

Mark’s cock was completely soft now, a slave rolled with looked like a condom over it with a tube attached to one end. A slave connected a tube to the tube from the condom.

“But I’m so horny, I really need to… what the…”

Mark felt something being lowered over his head, blocking off his sight and his hearing at the same time, and he was plunged into a world of darkness and near silence.

“Hey…”

“Don’t worry Mark, this is just part of your training.”

“But…”

Mark felt a faint buzzing on his skull, and he felt strange.

“What’s going on…”

“Relax Mark…”

“So…so hard to think…”

“You are a statue…”

“Huh…am not… am…”

“You are a statue…”

“I…”

“You are a statue…”

“I…am…a… statue...”

Over the next few weeks, Mark found himself spending a lot of time in the chair, and when he wasn’t there, he was in the Gym made to do work outs after which he was allowed to shower, there was always a temptation to touch his own cock in the shower but, despite his intense arousal, Mark didn’t do that, he didn’t understand why, it was something that happened. He’d always use the shower spray to clean his cock without touching it directly and even that, he felt little pleasure, and it got less with each day. After his shower, he’d be made to piss and then he would be put back in his chair for rest or more training.

He was very horny all the time, just as Mitch had said, but he felt less and less inclined to touch his own cock despite his arousal. He also noticed one day that his cock no longer get hard despite his arousal and not long after, when he was being made to piss at the toilet, after he finished pissing, some cum was spontaneously ejaculated from his cock, he felt no pleasure at this, it was like his body was just emptying out cum, nothing more. This didn’t surprise Mark in the least, it felt like it was something that ought to happen. He was still very horny though, the ejaculation did not release the sexual tension that grew inside his muscled body in anyway.

He found it increasingly hard to think too, it was easier to be told what to do, or in the slaves’ case, as they did not speak, it was easier to obey their gestures and follow, thinking was hard. When he worked out, he also found his mind emptying and clearing, it was surprisingly easy to do, to think of nothing. He just needed to do what he was guided to do, nothing more, nothing less, everything was simpler like this.

They also put him in the tanning booth, Mark had used tanning booths before, but he didn’t have two other guys rub him down with tanning lotion, it was arousing, and it just added to the increasing arousal that he was experiencing but could do nothing about.

As his training progressed, mark also found his movements becoming slower and slower, he could tell because it took him more and more effort to move from the room where he was trained in to the Gym. Showering and cleaning himself also took more effort as his movements slowed.

One day, when he woke from his deep hypnotic trance training, mark felt no need to move at all. He just remained in the chair, unthinking and unmoving. The slaves in the room just disconnected the pads that were attached to his head and crotch, the tube connected to his cock and removed his headset, and picked him lifted him up from the chair and placed him on the cart. The chair he was lying on had been adjusted to be completely horizontal so being placed on the cart was just a transition from lying on his back to standing on his feet. mark felt no need to move in anyway at all.

At the Gym, the slaves lifted him off the cart and placed him on a work out machine, arranging his body and limbs so that he was in the correct posture. Once he was finished with one machine, the slaves would move him to another.

After Gym, he was put back on the cart and brought to the shower. However, instead of showering himself, the slaves cleaned him down just as he saw one of them do with Mike, rubbing him down with a liquid and then washing it off. Mark felt no pleasure whatsoever when they touched his cock, just a feeling of contact at his cock, nothing more.

Once his shower was complete, a container would then brought to his cock after his shower and then mark would just piss into it and empty his balls after that. Once he had emptied his balls, mark would be brought back to the room for further training.

After the loss of its mobility, mark started to find it easier and easier to think of itself as an object, in fact, the self referral “it” felt very right when it thought about it, it was obviously an object, it was property, it was a statue for its Master’s viewing pleasure, that was what it was, a statue, property, object.. Since it was property and a statue and an object, it was right to refer to itself as “it”. it was a statue and property and object, it was Master’s property and statue and it existed for Master’s viewing pleasure. it still did feel very horny and aroused all the time though, that did not change,

One day, its helmet and headphones were removed as usual and the slaves put it on the cart. They wheeled it away but not to the Gym, they were taking it somewhere else, into another part of its Master’s home.

it saw its Master along the passageway and the slaves stopped pushing it.

“Well well well Mark, did it enjoy its training?”

it did not respond, it had not been told to.

“It may speak, did it enjoy its training?”

“Yyyyyessss MMmaaasstterr….”it answered, it was an effort to speak, it was moving so slowly now, each word was an effort to pronounce but its Master wanted it to respond and it obeyed.

“Very good, its ready to go on display today,”said the Master.

“Yyyyesssss Mmmaasstteer….”it answered. it was glad that it would be going on display, that was what it existed for.

“Now be silent, put it in the new case,”said the Master.

The slaves started to push it along again and the Master followed behind. The slaves opened a door along the passageway and one of the slaves lifted it off the cart. The slave stepped through the passageway and then slowly lowered it onto something, it could feel something happening in its ass. Once its feet touched the floor, the slave started to arrange its limbs and body, making it stand in a certain way. it did not change its posture once the slave arranged it, it was a statue, it did not move.

Last of all, it felt the slave touch a spot on its abs three times and in response, its cock got hard at its crotch and stayed hard, just as it had been trained to.

it heard the door shut and it was alone. it began to feel movement, whatever it was standing on was moving, rotating, it could see one wooden wall, then another, and a third, and then it could see a transparent panel beyond which was its Master, viewing it.

Master remained there for a while, watching it and then when it another rotation brought the transparent panel into view once again, Master was gone, but that didn’t matter to it, it was a statue, it was an object, it existed to be still and on display…
The following user(s) said Thank You: puckbot

• manhardbody
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 6 months ago #4426 by manhardbody
One Year
Part 4 – The Release

Its existence as a statue was easy and comfortable one, it always started with it being removed from storage by slaves, they would start by taking away the tubes that fed it and the headset over its ears.

When that was done, it would be lifted out of the box placed on the cart and pushed out of the room. it would be brought to the cleaning area where it would be wiped down with damp towels by the slaves and the hair on its head tidied up. They would also bring a cup to its crotch and it would discharge a liquid from itself. it felt good whenever they touched its cock, but it still remained deeply aroused and horny, there would be no release, it understood somehow.

After that, it would be placed back on the cart where it would be brought to its display case built into its Master’s study. There, the slaves would mount it on its rod, adjust its pose, either makes its cock hard or leave it soft, and then leave it inside.

Sometimes the Master would stand in front of the casing and look at it, other times, Master would just pass by without so much as giving it a glance, neither mattered to it, it was a statue and property, it was right to be on display, it did not matter if its Master looked at it or left it alone, it just had to be there, unmoving, holding its pose.

The slaves would usually come back to take it out of the casing and back on the cart, they would bring it back to the cleaning area where it would be made to discharge liquid from inside itself again, a tube would be inserted into its nose. The tube would be taken out after a while, the slaves would rub it down again with damp towels, and it would be moved back to the casing where it would be on display again.

Later, the slaves would come and taken it away again. Sometimes, it would be brought to a room with lots of things, the slaves would put it on one of the things and it would be made to move, it was a statue and it did not move but the Master wanted it so it obeyed its Master and made movements while it was in the room. The slaves would make it stop and then move it to another thing where it would make movements again. it would usually be made to do this many times with many of the things in the room, and after which, it would always be covered with something wet and sticky, it did not know where the wet sticky thing came from.

When it was finished with the things in the room, the slaves would bring it to the cleaning area where a cool liquid was sprayed on its surface, something rubbed into its surface, and then the cool liquid would be sprayed on it again, and the sticky thing would be gone. it would then be made to discharge the warm liquid but this time, other than the warm liquid, it would discharge another liquid, this discharge felt different, like something throbbing inside it, but that did not matter, it knew that this something that should happen.

Once it had done whatever that needed to be done in the cleaning area, it would be brought back to its storage area and put back inside a box, tubes would be fed into its nose and earphones over its ears, and it would always seem like not long after before the box would be opened again and it would be taken out.

Other times, it was not brought the room with the things, it would be brought straight to the cleaning area and after that, back into its box.

Occasionally, it was rubbed down with something by the slaves, and something placed over its eyes, it couldn’t see a thing, and then it would be put some where, all alone, until the slaves came to take it out again.

Sometimes, some things would be done to its surface before being put on display, and it would look different when it saw itself in the glass panel, sometimes it was white, sometimes it was shiny, other than that, it barely noticed what happened to it, it was a statue, it existed to be seen, it had no other purpose.

it was pushed along the corridor after it was being taken out of its box and cleaned. it felt the slaves insert something into the place where a rod occupied when it was on display, and it felt something being taken out from inside of it, the thing that it had in it all this while, it felt strange and empty with nothing inside it.

it was then put back on the cart and pushed into a room that it had seen before through the glass panel, it did recognize the room but it did not wonder why it was there. it was lifted off the cart and then placed on the floor facing a table and chair. it found itself being posed with its legs bent, arms bent and resting against a surface that supported it. it remained where it was posed, it did not move.

it saw its Master enter its line of sight, its Master was standing very close to it now and it felt its Master’s hand on its head, its Master spoke something which it somehow could not hear and…

…and Mark blinked. He was naked, sitting on a comfortable leather chair in Mitch’s study.

“Can you talk Mark?”

“Yyyyeaahhhh…..”Mark managed to say. Speaking felt strange and unfamiliar, like he hadn’t done it for a while, quite a long while, he couldn’t remember talking very much when he was a statue. “Wwhhhaattt’ss gggooiinnggg ooonnnnn Mmmittccchh?”

“Your one year is over Mark, I used a special command phrase to undo your statue training so you can remember who and what you are,”said Mitch.

“Ittss bbeenn errr yyeearr?”Mark drawled. “Diiddn’tt feeell thaatt loongg…”

“Of course it didn’t Mark, your simple mind as a statue couldn’t possibly keep track of the days,”said Mitch. “So it would feel a short to you.”

“OOhhh yeaahh…amm ssttill ttallkkinngg slloowww tthhoughh….”

“The physical training is a little harder to undo, your body has been used to reacting in certain ways so you’d still behave like you are a statue for a little while, even though your mind is aware that you’re human, so you’d be talking like this and moving a little slower than you are used to.”

“Tthhatt’sss ookaay,”said Mark. “Ffeeellss kinddaa nniceee, ttallking llikee thisss… hhooww lloongg wwiill…”

“You stay like this? It varies, some guys take a few days to revert back to normal, others take half a month, I don’t usually keep in touch with my former slaves or statues so I don’t track, but none of them have complained about long term problems with my training,”said Mitch.

Mark tried to move, moving on his own felt so totally alien and strange to him, the only time he moved on his own was when he was in the Gym working out and that was because he was told to move, moving without someone telling him to do so and out of the Gym was, to him now, a novel experience. He found his limbs did move slower than he remembered them to, but not as slow as when he was a statue.

He moved his head and with some effort, managed to look down at his naked body, he was as chiseled and defined as he remembered himself to be when becoming a statue, but he was totally smooth, his skin shone, he had evidentally been well cared for. His cock, despite his arousal, was soft. That seemed right but, something nagged at him, and then he remembered, his cock ought to be hard, or getting hard, when he was aroused and he was very aroused now, seeing himself naked, and also, he hadn’t had an orgasm for a year. Despite the intense arousal he felt now, his member remained very soft and for some reason, he felt no urge to stroke his cock.

“MMmittch… wwhhyy…”

“You don’t get hard when aroused as a statue Mark, I’m sure you remember,”said Mitch who obviously noticed what Mark looking at. Mark felt slightly embarrassed, his concern about his member either registered clearly on his face, or Mitch knew him very well. But then, he had been hypno trained by Mitch, so Mitch probably did know him very well, after all, he didn’t really remember much of his sessions, so Mitch might have found out some things about him.

“Ohhh yeahh…. Aiii rreemmember nnooww,”said Mark. He remembered how they would make him get hard by touching a spot on his abdominal area. He touched himself at the very same spot three times just like he remembered and to his amazement, his cock immediately started to swell and harden until it stood proud and hard and erect. “Wwooww… Aiiiii caan’tt beelieeve thisss…”

“You’ve been trained to react like this the past year, its nothing hard to disbelieve,”said Mitch as Mark looked at his hard cock, it remained hard without any stimulation, it didn’t even throb or move at his crotch, it just stayed firm and hard. He was even more aroused when he saw how his cock reacted but he still felt no urge to stroke himself.

“Come Mark, the slaves have your things ready, you can get dressed. I’ve wired the funds to your account, you’ll find the money there when you get home.”

“Sssuureee,”said Mark getting up. He found that he moved fast enough so that getting up from the chair was no problem, but his actions were still slower than what he was used to. He felt a little strange as he walked, not because he was moving slowly, he was used to that, but he missed the feeling of the thing plugging his ass.

He followed Mitch to the door, moving slowly, but paused when he passed the empty casing.

“What’s wrong Mark?”said Mitch who noticed that Mark wasn’t following him.

“I caan’t belieeve I wasss inn theeree forr a yyyearr…”said Mark, looking at the casing, he pictured himself inside, naked and standing still and unmoving. The inside of the casing was dark now and the glass served almost perfectly as a looking glass. Mark saw 2 figures in front of him, one was wearing clothing and the other wasn’t. It took him a little while to realize that the naked figure was himself. He barely recognized himself, for one thing, he hadn’t seen himself for a year but he didn’t remember looking himself being totally smooth and hairless, he had no hair on his eye, or eye brows. His body was even more sculpted and defined that he remembered it. His cock stood proud and hard, still unmoving and unreacting to Mark’s own arousal.

“Not continuously, but yes, you were in there every day,”said Mitch.

“Thaatt’s mee… I looook soo hoottt…”

“Yes you do Mark, you were one of the best statues I had in my collection,”said Mitch.

“Tthankss…”

They left the room and proceeded down the familiar corridors of the house, they were familiar in an odd sort of way, Mark remembered the corridors, but he never had to actually walk to move along them, he was always moved around from place to place in the house on a cart, like the statue that he was trained to be.

He must have tranced out some what or just followed Mitch blindly because the next thing he was actually aware of was that he was in the sitting room, and through the windows of the room, he was aware that it was evening time outside. Mark’s eyes rested on the two cases in the room, they were empty now, and dark. Two slaves were in the room as well. Mark recognized them, they had seen to it, cleaned it and moved it around at one point or other.

“Your personal clothing and the stuff you brought with you are all here,”said Mitch, gesturing to a haversack on the table. “I packed a tin of nutrient mix that you’ve been eating, it’ll last you two weeks or so, the conditioning should wear off by then and you shouldn’t have a problem moving or talking.”

“Tthannkss Mmittch,”said Mark. He didn’t bother to go through the haversack to make sure that everything was there, he had trusted Mitch with his body and mind, his personal belongings would pale in comparison. He did open the bag to take his clothing out though, and on the top, was the very articles of clothing he wore when he first came. Underneath it was a large tin which must have been the aforementioned nutrient mix.

He got dressed, Mark hadn’t worn anything in a while and getting dressed as well as the feeling of fabric on his body was as alien as moving and doing stuff when he wasn’t told to. It took him a long time to remember how to get dressed, neither Mitch nor the slaves rushed him, but they didn’t offer to help him either.

Mark finally managed to get dressed, his clothing felt tight on him, he’d probably grown even bigger on Mitch’s diet and work out program. It then occurred to him that his cock was still hard, only it was now being pressed against his abs by his clothing, he’d have to take off his clothing to make himself soft and he didn’t want to go through that again.

Once he was properly, dressed, Mark secured the opening on the haversack and slung it on his shoulder. He turned to Mitch.

“TThaankkss foorr hhhaavingg mee MMiittcchhh, iittsss bbeeenn errr grreeaat yyeeaarr, nnoott tthhaatt Ayeee rremeemmbbeerr muucchh offf iittt,”said Mark, a grin slowly spreading across his face.

“It’ll come back to you Mark,”said Mitch. “I got a cab waiting for you outside, he’s been paid and instructed to take you back home.”

“TThannkss…”

Walking slowly, Mark walked out of the house, there was indeed a cab waiting for him. He turned back to look at the sitting room that he had been in twice before, just now was the third time, and he saw Mitch smile the door was closed.

Blinking a little in the setting sun, Mark made his way up to the cab door. He stared at it briefly and it took him a few seconds before he remembered how to open the cab door. He climbed in and the cab started to move once the door was shut…and…being still...object…

“You’re here.”

“Wwhhatt?”

“I said you’re here, this is where you’re supposed to get sent to isn’t it?”

Mark turned to look out of the cab window, it was a while before he realized he was already at his apartment block. He fumbled a bit with the door handle and managed to get it open on the second attempt. He stumbled out of the cab and nearly walked off without remembering to close the cab door.

He made his way to his apartment, the building had changed somewhat, it looked a little older in some places. At his apartment door, he started to look for his keys and found them to be in the left pocket of his pants, which was where he always kept his keys, Mitch had really left nothing untouched or if he had, put everything back the way it was when he arrived.

Like everything else that happened that day, the apartment foreign and alien. The air had a slightly musty smell. All of his furniture was as he remembered it, he remembered to close the door and, because he had some problems with opening the lock when he came in, he remembered he had to lock it.

Once the door was locked and he had set his haversack down, the first thing Mark did was to strip down, the feeling of clothing on his body was really uncomfortable, he didn’t like it at all. Naked, Mark felt much better and his hard cock was no longer uncomfortably pressed against his body. He reached for the spot on his body which, if he tapped three times, would make his cock soft again but he changed his mind, he looked good like this.

He explored the apartment, making his way slowly through it. Explored was the right word since he hadn’t been in it for so long, and he made sure that everything was untouched.

By now, it was night time and he was getting hungry, he didn’t go hungry as a statue, he was always when he was put into storage and that fed would last him the entire day. Hunger was a feeling he didn’t remember experiencing at all. There was no food in the kitchen, he had cleared out his kitchen of food because he would be gone a year. The fridge, which still worked he switched on the plug, had no food in it either. There wasn’t even a biscuit, and Mark really didn’t want to go out. Then he remembered the tin that Mitch had packed for him in his haversack.

He unpacked the tin from his haversack and opened it, there was a small scoop inside. There weren’t any instructions but Mark guessed it would be more or less like the protein mixes that he ate. He made a large mug off the stuff and swallowed it though it was slightly lumpy. It didn’t taste very good but at least the hunger in his stomach subsided somewhat.

Mark found his bedroom after he cleaned out the mug and studied his bed for a while, he hadn’t slept in his bed, or any bed, for that matter, for a year. He slowly sat down on it, it was soft, quite comfortable, but somehow, he preferred the storage box better. He tried to lie down on it, it felt nice too, comfortable and soft, he felt his hard cock move just a little as he lay down. Mark thought he’d close his eyes and pretend that he was back in his storage box but, without quite knowing it, fell asleep.

Mark slowly got back to life as a human over the next few days, it wasn’t easy. He had had practically everything done for him that by the slaves during the year that he had spent as a statue, now he had to do it all of it by himself, for most of it, it was like learning everything all over again. Cleaning himself was something he had to learn practically from scratch, Mark discovered the bathroom when he explored his apartment more the following day and he stared at the soaps and shower equipment for a while before remembering what he ought to do with them. the slaves had done a very good job of cleaning him, they massaged him too, now that he thought about it, and it helped him to stand still longer since it reduced the soreness somewhat. His first shower took nearly half an hour before he was completely cleaned.

He also found the looking glass in his bathroom and finally got a good look at himself in clear daylight, or as clear as it could get with sunlight streaming in through the bathroom window, the light in the Mitch’s study had been a little dim. It wasn’t a full length glass so he could only see his face but part of him liked what he saw, he looked good without any hair on his head and any eye brows and he had a healthy tan despite being indoors for the last one year. He stepped back as afar as he would go in the bathroom so that he could see more of himself, he looked very good, chiseled, totally hairless, tanned all over, and a hard cock at his crotch.

Feeding and eating was another problem, he only ate he when he started to feel hungry and he started to remember that he had to eat three times a day and that he wouldn’t be fed any more by the tubes.

Even after a few days, the hypno training remained strong in his mind, Mark realized. For one thing, he stayed naked at home, he didn’t do that before but the idea of wearing something now was a total turn off. He slowly remembered his sessions as a statue and was very horny and aroused, but he felt no need to stroke his cock which he kept hard most of the time, he only made it soft when he needed to piss. He found himself pissing three times a day at the exact same time every day and the last time he pissed each day, which was always after his shower, he would find himself pumping out ejaculate. He couldn’t stop himself, it just happened. There was no feeling of sexual release, he remained as aroused as the day he left Mitch’s home, perhaps even more so.

He still found no need or urge to touch his cock, in fact, although he kept it hard all the time, he barely noticed its presence even when he worked out in his home gym. That was something he didn’t have to think about either, at a specific time of the day, Mark would find himself heading for his home gym and he’d start to work out, followed by his shower.

Most of the time though, he spent standing still, posing. It was surprisingly how effortless it was and how time passed without him realizing it. When he wasn’t doing anything, he automatically made his way to the centre of his living room, struck a pose, and just held it. Only when the hunger pangs in his stomach reminded him that he needed to eat, he would reluctantly do so, visit the toilet, and then resume posing again. The need to work out was something else that would make him break out of his pose.

The rest of the time, he stood still, naked and hard, muscles flexed, just like the statue he had been trained to be. He even slept like this, after the first night, he didn’t even sleep in his bed. That was just as well too, that he discovered he could sleep standing as a statue, he didn’t like waking up in his bed, he would have much preferred to be stored in a box. He found out that he could sleep as a statue quite by accident. He was posing as a statue on the first night after he got home, going back to the only routine that reassured his confused and bewildered mind. It wasn’t before long those unpleasant feelings faded and his mind became empty and calm…and when the next thing he knew, it was morning and he feeling hungry.

The inevitable happened when the powder that he had been eating had finished and Mark had to leave his apartment to buy food. He hadn’t left his apartment in the two weeks since he came home and he was rather apprehensive about his first forage out.

It was as bad as he had imagined it to be.

The outside world was a bewildering combination of noises and motions and sounds, none of which he was used to, it was very peaceful and quiet being a statue. Some people gave him odd looks and Mark didn’t like that either. He had been looked all year by people, well, by Mitch, but Mitch admired him whereas these people looked at him with curiosity and a hint of amusement, Mark didn’t like that at all. He also had to do a lot of walking and he still moved slowly due to his hypno training and, he started to miss the feeling of the plug in his ass again, he liked the feeling the plug gave him while he walked with it inside him.

He bought some protein mixes that he formerly consumed, the store that sold that moved away so Mark had to explore the area very slowly find another store. The sales person either didn’t notice the stubble growing back on his scalp and face or decided not to let her personal feelings get in the way of a good sale. Mark bought about a month’s supply and headed to the supermarket where he bought many packets of disposable razors and a few cans of shaving cream.

He headed home and promptly stripped down and, because the urge was simply too strong to resist, he just dumped his new purchases at the door where he entered, together with his clothes, and headed for his usual place in the sitting room where he posed as a statue. It was so much better as a statue, Mark found the same feelings of calmness and contentment slowing through him, erasing the claustrophobic feeling he’d felt from the noise and rush and crowds.

It was only evening when he resumed movement because he had to shower and piss and eat. He meant to take out the razor blades for his shower so that he could shave but somehow, without having to think about it, he found himself going to his bathroom, showering, pissing and empty out his balls before coming out from it. He had to unpack his new purchases and with a few razors, stepped into the bathroom and started to shave himself. He hadn’t done this in a long time and he’d forgotten how time consuming it was, but he wanted, no, he needed to keep the smooth, hairless look and he wasn’t going to care how long it took him.

After an hour, he stepped out of the bathroom, totally shaved again, it felt good, his scalp was smooth after many passes of the razor blade, the eye brows were growing back had been shaved off as well. Tired but happy and satisfied, he fixed himself a meal of protein mix and drank it down. He then returned to his chosen spot in the living room where he became a statue, tired though he was, it was still so easy to pose as a statue, be a statue, hold his pose and being still, his cock hard and erect at his crotch, just it had been all this while.

Mark continued to shave and kept himself in shape. His existence still composed off posing, eating, working out, cleaning himself, shaving, and then it would repeat. He did not count the days that passed, they meant nothing to him. The only time when he realized more than two weeks has passed since his last outing out of his apartment, when his mix finished. He had thought he had bought enough for a month but he had estimated wrongly.

It was then he realized that he’d been home for a month, and the hypnotic training that Mitch had done with him remained as strong as before, he was still very horny, just like the day he came home, but he just couldn’t bring himself to touch his rigid hard on to ease it. He knew he ought to look for a job, Mitch had paid him handsomely for his year as a statue but that money wouldn’t last for ever but Mark simply couldn’t imagine himself working.

There was only one way out of it.

He forced himself to log onto his computer, something that he hadn’t done since he had come home more than a month ago, and it took a while for him to remember how to use his email, only to find that the information he wanted wasn’t there. Mark searched frantically and managed to login to a website which he met other like minded guys into muscles. There was a long list of un-read messages as well as other messages from the admin saying that his account was full. He wasn’t interested in any of that information. There was just one message he was looking for and it was near the end of the list of saved messages.

He opened it and heaved a sigh of relief. He dialed the number in the message.

“Hello?”

Mark intense relief when he heard that familiar voice.

“Hhiii MMittchh? Tthiiss iss Marrrk… Aii nneedd heelppp…”
The following user(s) said Thank You: puckbot, Melot72, shweiky

More
3 years 5 months ago #4427 by fvthefman
Replied by fvthefman on topic One Year by Retho
OH FUCK I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS STORY FOR SO LONG!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

More
2 years 10 months ago #4612 by Retho
Replied by Retho on topic One Year by Retho
There is one more part to this :)

More
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #4614 by 1346795
Replied by 1346795 on topic One Year by Retho
Where can I see it? Looking forward to it
Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by 1346795.

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds