New series you can be part of.

• Eriknl77
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #4622 by Eriknl77
New series you can be part of. was created by Eriknl77
Working on a new TF series, for which I have now written and published 2 chapters. If you are familiar with my previous series 'The Vacancy' and 'The Gallery' then it's good to know that Henry (character from that series) is building his own collection. statues and mannequins of course, but he recently did turn someone into a fish for his pond and there are many other options. You can be part of it too, be a character and be transformed. I don't do everything (no donkeys, mythical, body parts) because it won't fit the series well, but inanimate, plants, trees, asfr, other stuff, you can always email me and let me know if it's a nice idea. we'll work on it together and if we agree, I'll write the story. I haven't decided how the storyline will go this time. Instead of a vacancy I'm thinking of making an online profile in a dating app under 'Erik''s charcter. (not a reall app, but something I post online to which you can reply). My goal is to create a new series of all sorts of transformations. It doesn't have to be consensual. Henry's a bit more evil than Erik was, so feel free to message me, and we'll see where we can take it. Read more about it with this link or email me This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.  https ://www.patreon.com/posts/51619459
Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Eriknl77.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds