Being displayed. How?

• palesoles
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
2 years 11 months ago #4575 by palesoles
Being displayed. How? was created by palesoles
If you were to being permanently immobilized, what material would you use to be turned into, and how would you like to be displayed?
The following user(s) said Thank You: boxx, puckbot, Teabag, randomunknownguy, Porter Ash, graysuitman

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #4576 by pete117
Replied by pete117 on topic Being displayed. How?
For me, I'd want to display a flattened man in a large frame on my wall. Or maybe sometimes folded up with his flat soles showing in a frame on my desk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boxx, Teabag, randomunknownguy, Max_Glider

More
2 years 11 months ago #4577 by StoneTuff
Replied by StoneTuff on topic Being displayed. How?
I would want to be immortalized in stone or metal. I’d like to be both functional and decorative, perhaps as a statue in someone’s private chambers or somewhere public where people would touch me often like a good luck charm.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Freyr, boxx, Teabag, randomunknownguy, Porter Ash

More
2 years 11 months ago - 5 months 1 week ago #4578 by Teabag
Replied by Teabag on topic I
I would like to either stone or plastic. Naked and standing with my arms folded across my chest on a plinth or pedestal if stone, behind a glass cabinet/case or with a steel rod supporting me if plastic. Clothing just socks if plastic and maybe a pair of tighty whiteys/boxer briefs, nude if stone. Erection or partial erection preferred either way. With a 'come on you cant really do that can you? Do you expect me to believe you can just transform me just like that? as if' sort of smug or arrogant look on my face.

I'd also like to be posed with others, rows upon rows of fellow ASFR victims/followers, not alone, maybe in the middle of a threesome. Some stud using my mouth and hole, maybe someone rimming me or sucking my cock. Maybe a shocked expression on my face at being caught in the act and transformed mid outrage/confusion.

Of course my pose is all up to my master
Last edit: 5 months 1 week ago by Teabag.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Freyr, boxx, Rastatue, puckbot, randomunknownguy, MarbleAstik, Max_Glider

More
2 years 11 months ago #4579 by boxx
Replied by boxx on topic Displaying men
From a Collectors point of view. I love displaying my collectable men. Nude fully hard, Hands up in protest, or pressed against the glass cases I display them in. A look of shock on their faces. Bodies preserved by means of wax, turned into a mannequin sex doll, Stone. Or encased in a block of ice. Love Hairy muscle bear men mostly. But collect all body types. Ethnic backgrounds. and ages from 18+ and up. I love Men. Teabag you would be mounted like this in my Collection.
The following user(s) said Thank You: puckbot, Teabag, Porter Ash

More
2 years 11 months ago #4580 by Stevo94
Replied by Stevo94 on topic Being displayed. How?
I'd love to be turned into a naked gold statue with a look of shock on my face and an erection. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: boxx, Teabag, Porter Ash

More
2 years 11 months ago #4581 by Kotodama
Replied by Kotodama on topic Being displayed. How?
I would like to be turned into naked stone or metal statue. With suprise expression and erect cock
The following user(s) said Thank You: boxx, Porter Ash

More
2 years 11 months ago #4584 by thysonrex
Replied by thysonrex on topic Being displayed. How?
Hmm. I guess stone or metal. Displayed along with at least half a dozen other guys in a the outside area of a gay spa, a dark room or gay party location. Frozen while having sex or masturbating, right at the moment of climax, the cum stuck in the cock as a crystal. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Freyr, boxx, Rastatue, puckbot, statueboi31

More
2 years 11 months ago #4586 by LustHunter
Replied by LustHunter on topic Being displayed. How?
for me, if that happens I would love to turn into a naked gold statue posing slightly on his knees as if preparing for a blow job. Shocked facial expression, mouth that opened wide, right hand to form an O and left hand stroking my erect penis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boxx, Kotodama

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #4592 by TheMaster
Replied by TheMaster on topic Being displayed. How?
As a collector myself , I would love my subject to be in a state of suspended animation basically turned into living dolls with a steel rod up there asses propping them up in various lewd poses perhaps with a lewd or stupid  expression on there faces and also sporting a erect hard cock and when ever I want to have "fun" with one the metal rod could retract down leaving them to my whims
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by TheMaster.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boxx, puckbot, frstone, statueboi31, arnorman

• Taurus99
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 years 11 months ago #4594 by Taurus99
Replied by Taurus99 on topic Being displayed. How?
I want to be coated nude in resin that hardens me to a permanent living statue stuck only as decoration forever!

More
2 years 11 months ago #4595 by TheMaster
Replied by TheMaster on topic Being displayed. How?
Yeah that will be hot

Time to create page: 0.348 seconds