Being displayed. How?

More
2 years 11 months ago #4599 by Max_Glider
Replied by Max_Glider on topic Being displayed. How?
I would like to be flattened out into about 10 pieces of paper thin while being fully erect and hung on the wall dropping my seed endlessly 
The following user(s) said Thank You: boxx, Teabag

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #4600 by Max_Glider
Replied by Max_Glider on topic Being displayed. How?
Hi its nice seeing people out there wanting to play the dominant role in flattening, thanks for making my day ;D

More
2 years 11 months ago #4601 by manilaboy04
Replied by manilaboy04 on topic Being displayed. How?
Got this fantasy of getting hired as staff for a bdsm bar. Gets tied up as display at one point and becomes regular. Getting immobilized progressing from ropes upto plaster. Until finally made into a statue
The following user(s) said Thank You: boxx, Rastatue, puckbot, Teabag, randomunknownguy

More
2 years 8 months ago #4680 by SVB
Replied by SVB on topic Being displayed. How?
I would love to be petrified into stone against my will, preferably fully exposed with my dick hard.
Even better would be if I was forced to pose on my knees, mouth wide open, with my hands grasping air and get petrified like that. Then being displayed in a sex club where guys can use me as a bukkake statue, using my open hands and mouth to fuck, and cum all over my stone face.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boxx, Teabag, MONTORO

• Eriknl77
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 years 8 months ago #4682 by Eriknl77
Replied by Eriknl77 on topic Displaying men

boxx post=4579 wrote: From a Collectors point of view. I love displaying my collectable men. Nude fully hard, Hands up in protest, or pressed against the glass cases I display them in. A look of shock on their faces. Bodies preserved by means of wax, turned into a mannequin sex doll, Stone. Or encased in a block of ice. Love Hairy muscle bear men mostly. But collect all body types. Ethnic backgrounds. and ages from 18+ and up. I love Men. Teabag you would be mounted like this in my Collection.

I somehow feel like you're talking to me, being slightly hairy and a bear.... 

• Eriknl77
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 years 8 months ago #4683 by Eriknl77
Replied by Eriknl77 on topic Being displayed. How?

Taurus99 post=4594 wrote: I want to be coated nude in resin that hardens me to a permanent living statue stuck only as decoration forever!

I actually have written a story about that, You can find it on DeviantArt
www.deviantart.com/eriknl77/art/The-Freckle-Preserver-813363072
On my Patreon I have many other stories, plus I'm currently working on a new series for which I am looking for victims or willing guys to be transformed. email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you want to become part of Henry's Collection.

• Eriknl77
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 years 8 months ago #4684 by Eriknl77
Replied by Eriknl77 on topic Being displayed. How?
Personally I prefer aesthetic statues, nice bodies, smooth, non-sexual but nude (could have a leaf)
I think bronze is my material of choice, but many types of marble would suit as well. Silver or Gold maybe also. it all depends on the situation, as long as the definition of the state is still very visible.

More
2 years 8 months ago #4685 by boxx
Replied by boxx on topic Displaying men
You sound like the perfect type of Man to pose for me. WOOF!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Teabag

• Eriknl77
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 years 8 months ago #4686 by Eriknl77
Replied by Eriknl77 on topic Displaying men

boxx post=4685 wrote: You sound like the perfect type of Man to pose for me. WOOF!

Haha, thank you. grab your transformation device and make it happen

More
2 years 8 months ago #4689 by statueboi31
Replied by statueboi31 on topic Being displayed. How?
I would love to be turned in a shiny gold statue right as I’m getting fucked on both ends on my hands and knees so that when I’m transformed I’ll have both holes available for service. My eyes would be wide open as well and Ideally I be placed in the middle of an orgy at say a sex club or something. That away I can be used by many guys who would cum on me and in me from all sides but then also use me as a footstool as well when not in use sexually.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boxx, Rastatue, Teabag, tobyj119

More
2 years 7 months ago #4725 by Teabag
Replied by Teabag on topic Being displayed. How?
What sort of way would you like to be posed?
The following user(s) said Thank You: stinger46

• palesoles
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
2 years 7 months ago #4726 by palesoles
Replied by palesoles on topic Being displayed. How?
Me? The author?

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds